What's new

Turkish President Erdogan will visit Saudi Arabia and perform Eid al-Fitr prayers with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Mecca.

so did he pray with the crown prince?

This thread is about renconciliation between Turkey and Saudi Arabia not egypt.

Imo Turkey should not have any relations with egypt until there is fair elections and real democrasy
uae then saudi then egypt
bigger and bigger as we go

I am not aware of that group, Egypt would not become a puppet of Turkey that's nonsense. Under Morsi Turkey and Egypt would collaborate on defence industry. To get an idea how it would benefit Egypt you can see how advanced Turkish defence industry today is and let me tell the real strategic projects are not finished when that is ready Turkish defence industry will be on the top of the world.
The two deepest secular and nationalist state mechanisms in the Islamic world are Egypt and Turkey.

It was problematic that Turkey tried to develop relations with the cliques that had a problem with secularism, at the very beginning. It was a political mistake to engage such a structure that was under the control of the Gulf kingdoms in the 70s. Remember how a president from Turkey, even a conservative, was criticized when he praised secularism in Egypt, during Morsi era. Anyway, as you can see, no country in the world cared about the political problems in Egypt, apart from securing their interests. Therefore, Turkey should have been equally indifferent.

The two deepest secular and nationalist state mechanisms in the Islamic world are Egypt and Turkey.

It was problematic that Turkey tried to develop relations with the cliques that had a problem with secularism, at the very beginning. It was a political mistake to engage such a structure that was under the control of the Gulf kingdoms in the 70s. Remember how a president from Turkey, even a conservative, was criticized when he praised secularism in Egypt, during Morsi era. Anyway, as you can see, no country in the world cared about the political problems in Egypt, apart from securing their interests. Therefore, Turkey should have been equally indifferent.
It’s your opinion and i respect that but i don’t agree with it. Sometimes principles are more important than interest. Turkey is a country that has a fierce reputation when it comes to defend his allies. If you drop support to one ally all other allies will change sides you will lose all trust.

Our president is already "secularizing" Egypt in a certain level. It would not be like Ataturk or Gamal Abdel Nasser level.
You changed your pfp from Alp Arslan/Ataturk into maybe an indigenous turkish submarine ahahahaha

You changed your pfp from Alp Arslan/Ataturk into maybe an indigenous turkish submarine ahahahaha
I change my profile picture regularly, it is not a big deal anyway. I've mostly used navy themed avatars before. Nobody has informed me before that you are the responsible person on forum about to change profile pictures. Sorry. I thought you were just an obsessed member who wrote mostly nonsenses, with french flag and related avatars.

I change my profile picture regularly, it is not a big deal anyway. I've mostly used navy themed avatars before. Nobody has informed me before that you are the responsible person on forum about to change profile pictures. Sorry. I thought you were just an obsessed member who wrote mostly nonsenses, with french flag and related avatars.
No i was kidding. Don't take it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom