• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what i get from my turkish friends is not the same. They do not want to be part of EU, they want to be an independent Powerful nation. But they are very much divided over the Erdogen :P They literally fight all night long and make Turkish coffee :P

Turk liberals are trying to lose their Muslim identity to be accepted by the masses of Europe. The problem is that their thinking is skewed. Euros hate Turks with Islam or without. They view Turks as savages, and these morons think that they only hate the religion. :lol:

Turk liberals are trying to lose their Muslim identity to be accepted by the masses of Europe. The problem is that their thinking is skewed. Euros hate Turks with Islam or without. They view Turks as savages, and these morons think that they only hate the religion. :lol:

I don't know who are these liberals , but yes European don't want turkey in EU. I have meet many who are afraid of Islam and take over of Europe by Turks .

what i get from my turkish friends is not the same. They do not want to be part of EU, they want to be an independent Powerful nation. But they are very much divided over the Erdogen :P They literally fight all night long and make Turkish coffee :P
He thinks he knows something about Turkish society but actually he has no clue.
He probably hates all liberal people not only Turkish liberals, people like him think religious=good, non religious=bad, he has a medival mentality, cant do much about it than just ignore.

Last edited:
CHP propaganda. Erdogan represents a threat to the established order. He will be removed and Turkey will go back to where Americans think, it belongs.

Seems like even the Admin of this Website is full of conspiracy theories.

Erdogen is a strong leader. Turkish people have a big inferiority complex. My father explained it to me decades ago when he escaped Pakistani air force, and Turkey.

Turkish people want to be accepted into Europe, but nobody in Europe accepts them.

At the same time, they are foolish for wanting to join EU, when they are economically strong. If the Turkish liberals forget their ambitions to be considered European, they will stand a chance at a better future. Turkish Muslims, however religious... they are can be reasoned with, but Turkish liberals are idiotic people.

My honest opinion. Even If my opinion does not help me make friends with Turkish people on this forum.

Very well explained. Thank you.

Me thinks USA does not wan´t Erdogan gone. He is a loyal pro western statesman. Surely he has independend ambitions, but every politician has that. I think USA just wants to weaken Erdogan, so they can dictate him what to do. They giving him the carrot and stick treatement.

USA will force Turkey to enter Syria and finish off Asad. In this process Israel will get rid of another hostile enemy state, Iran and Turkey Ties will be damaged badly, Russian Influence will decrease when Russia loses Syrian Base, and the force pole in Turkish society will shift slowly away from Erdogan towards pro western Opposition and Military. USA only fears creating a neo ottoman state. They wont allow Turkey to become independend.

Erdogan is defending ottoman values. Thats the reason why liberal Turks hate him. They simply hate Ottomans and their values. They want to ban Islam into submission. Thats the Truth. Liberal Turks dont care about religion or culture. They want to live exactly like westerners. They think EU will accept them if they just try hard enough.

I also think EU would accept them. But they must completely stripp themselfs off from turkishness and Islam. Europeans only accept assimilated Muslims/Turks. Converts and ex-muslims.

And Syria?
Or was that just coniencedece?
Turkey doesn't have its own national interest?
Erdogan didn't go into Iraq with US in 2003 (US didnt like it), Erdogan likes to speak harshly against Israel (US dont like it), under Erdogan Turkey is choosing critical Chinese system (US didnt like it), some few years back Erdogan decided not to isolate Iran further through some decision at UN (if im not mistaken) meeting (US didnt like it). Compared to past leaders, Erdogan has at least a backbone and tries to be independent as much as possible. Am not saying he's good or bad at it, just stating facts.

Turkey doesn't have its own national interest?
Erdogan didn't go into Iraq with US in 2003 (US didnt like it), Erdogan likes to speak harshly against Israel (US dont like it), under Erdogan Turkey is choosing critical Chinese system (US didnt like it), some few years back Erdogan decided not to isolate Iran further through some decision at UN (if im not mistaken) meeting (US didnt like it). Compared to past leaders, Erdogan has at least a backbone and tries to be independent as much as possible. Am not saying he's good or bad at it, just stating facts.

Erdogan is absolutely pro Western. Don´t fool yourself with his PR stunts to earn Votes.

- Erdogan allowed NATO Missile defence Radar in Turkey, to defend Israil against Iranian Rockets. :tup: :usflag:
- Erdogan blaimed the Military for 2003 Iraq. USA + Erdogan together punished Turkish military with Ergenekon trials. :tup::usflag:
- Erdogan chosing chinese Missiles, so NATO can have access to Chinese/Russian SAM technology. :tup::usflag:
- Erdogan traded gold for Oil with Iran. Earned a lot of black money. USA cut that trade with Gülen movement. :tup::usflag:

You are right. Erdogan is the best and most independend leader of Turkey ever. But he is still a western lackey. Secular Turkey is based upon western values and not ottoman values. Thats the reason why you can´t become independend from the West. They will always control you and your policies, as long as you are secular.

The only way for Turkey to become independend is to implement a mullah regime like Iran. Than you are truely independend from the west. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom