Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was watching CNN Turk....

Journalist said that, they made 4 Corporations to inspect the tapes. All of them said that "Tapes are real"

Also Erdogan didn't denied his voice being fake... he only said "tapes are montaged"..

I was watching CNN Turk....

Journalist said that, they made 4 Corporations to inspect the tapes. All of them said that "Tapes are real"

Also Erdogan didn't denied his voice being fake... he only said "tapes are montaged"..

AKP voters don't give a crap. The reason is most of them see RTE as a prophet; as proven by some fan boys in this forum.

Sen nerede yasiyorsun? Türkiyedemi?
marsta yaşıyom sen nerde yaşıyon buraya vatan hainliği yapmaya mı geldinizla yabancılara ülkeyi rezil eddiyosunuz a.k iyi malzeme verin ezdirin ülkemizi ülkeyi ne kadar sevdiğiniz belli oluyo

9353089-clown-sur-scene-de-cirque-1--illustration-vectorielle.jpg

marsta yaşıyom sen nerde yaşıyon buraya vatan hainliği yapmaya mı geldinizla yabancılara ülkeyi rezil eddiyosunuz a.k iyi malzeme verin ezdirin ülkemizi ülkeyi ne kadar sevdiğiniz belli oluyo
Erdogan=Vatan degildir bu bir.

Ülkeyi rezil eden erdogan, aramizin iyi oldugu bir ülke kalmadi dünyada, buda iki.

Erdogan=Vatan degildir bu bir.

Ülkeyi rezil eden erdogan, aramizin iyi oldugu bir ülke kalmadi dünyada, buda iki.
la oğlum mal mısınız la siz erdoğanı vatan gören kim iyice alçalıyosunuz a.k iyice saçmalama başladınız ha haa

Read the transcript. That's not normal, "daddy, father" in every second sentence.
Erdogoon was probably a very draconic father, with not much love and affection for this son, at least not exhibiting it, which lead to the son's pathological need to please his father in every way to win some love.
And this need to please, handicapped the poor son, so much so, that he started openly talking about things he should not on an apparently open phone because he lacked the selfconfidence to do what he thought was right on his own accord.

Funny how fatherly love or lack there of came to bite dear Tayyip.

And the reason is within the photo. I 100% sure that if some individual will see that photo and he will think he is looking at the mirror

TBMMinde ben Kurdistan Milletvekiliyim demek ne demek,onu bir aciklarmisin?
Kimin sayesinde dedi o kelimeleri?

Back
Top Bottom