Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vıdı vıdı

You may not like it but i wont. Now, bow before your Master.

Cuv0hqhWgAAfWZX.jpg

Erdoğan is talking nonsense when he condemns a secret interest rate lobby. But it's true that the bad performance started with Gezi. You can't deny this fact. All of my friends who participated at Gezi supported the attempted coup. This is not just a coincidence. It's this ideology in combination with Erdoğan's stupidity that messed up our country. Gezi and AKP are two sides of the same idiotic coin.

Because maybe a coup is the last thing that can prevent a total putinist Erdogan. Its maybe the lesser of the two evils.

The Gezi demonstrations have only happened because the government started to restrict civil liberties and all it needed to escalate was the last drop in the bucket, which in this case was banning May 1st demonstrations a few weeks before and then proclaiming that one of the last green spots should be converted in to a shopping mall.

And before someone says otherwise, the first renders of the "historic" building were full of shops and everything.

How did he do that?(example)

We are not Arabs or North Koreans.

They were his allies,friends or whatever you call them,so what does it make him?
How much did Feto help him to get in power?
A leader making a statement today and denying tomorrow,yeah he is the man.
After all that has happened to the country,you still think he is the right man,nothing more to say.

Look at the big picture. I know we are not Arabs or North Koreans, duh, I was giving an example if you want a dictatorship then you can go live in those countries for a few days. In the early days FETO helped him get into power no one can deny this, but he turned on them which was the right move for the better of the country. Europe is scared shitless of him right now all he has to do is open the borders and bye bye, Europe is already collapsing.

Most of the shit that happened to Turkey were plots from other countries and terrorists groups. Imagine if the coup was succesful, who were you going to look for help then? EU and America were so ready for the coup to be successful they didn't even know what the hell to say when it failed.

He may have done some mistakes, but he has done far more good and we should be grateful. Trees are cool but not something you should riot over and destroy the park that you were so called "protecting".

Trees are cool but not something you should riot over and destroy the park that you were so called "protecting".
You talk about ''the big picture'',why dont you look at the big picture,the ''Gezi'' protests were never about some trees?

You talk about ''the big picture'',why dont you look at the big picture,the ''Gezi'' protests were never about some trees?

Well then it's funny how everyone went ape shit just because a few trees were removed for construction, then they completely changed everything from that to a riot. Not to mention they destroyed and left their filth all over the park they were trying to "protect". Just goes to show that they needed a small little reason so they can go off at Erdogan.

Either way, Gezi protests stopped dead in it's tracks. I'll be waiting for the next time some idiot decides to hit and provoke a water cannon and receive a direct head-shot from a high-velocity stream of water.

How many trees are cut until now anybody? I never forget so much foreigner support for stupid gezi, movie stars on twitter writing about gezi ahahah. Still not managed overthrow Erdogan. Ther will be always honestly people go to the gezi protests, but what did you protests?

Ther will be always honestly people go to the gezi protests, but what did you protests?

Personally, i went there to protest Government's dictatorial policy on people's lifes. If you want to change people's life, specially if you want to touch their only natural area in the city, you have to ask them first. There are mini "regional referandums" in constitution.

Result? = https://www.akparti.org.tr/site/haberler/gezi-parki-icin-referandum-teklifi/45886/baskanliklar#1

I got what i want.

@Hamzza @Oublious
Over 3,5 years later and yet some people still claim that it was about trees.

You can repeat it over and over again, but that does not make it true.

Causes

@Hamzza @Oublious
Over 3,5 years later and yet some people still claim that it was about trees.

You can repeat it over and over again, but that does not make it true.

Oh I know it was not about trees lol, they just used that as an excuse so they can start their riot.

Oh I know it was not about trees lol, they just used that as an excuse so they can start their riot.
They rioted so hard that so many of them died while I think a single police officer was killed because he fell from a bridge.
Another thing we're not good at: rioting.

Turkish prosecutors order arrest of 87 academics with Gulen links
By Reuters
Published: December 9, 2016

ISTANBUL: Turkish prosecutors ordered the arrest of 87 people linked to Istanbul University in an investigation targeting followers of US-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, accused by Ankara of being behind July’s attempted coup, media reported on Friday.

Broadcaster CNN Turk said police carried out simultaneous raids across 12 provinces, targeting suspects including someone it said was the head of a minor political party and many professors from the university.

Some 36,000 people have been jailed pending trial and more than 100,000 sacked or suspended in the civil service, army, judiciary and other institutions under investigations linked to the July 15 putsch, in which more than 240 people were killed.

Last month, police detained dozens of academics from the city’s Yildiz University in the same crackdown.

Turkey’s Western allies have voiced concern at the breadth of the purges under President Tayyip Erdogan, who has repeatedly rejected such criticism, saying Ankara is determined to root out its enemies at home and abroad.

State-run Anadolu agency said the latest raids targeted the academic structure of what Ankara terms the ‘Gulenist Terror Organisation’. Gulen, who lives in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania, denies involvement in the putsch.

Back
Top Bottom