• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then you can't complain that the U.S. hasn't handed over Gulen yet, can you?
US itself has capital punishment while Turkey doesnt.
Besides US wouldnt operate Guantanamo bay if it cared about human rights, you gotta be kidding me.

Well, All the High handed rulers across the world and throughout history are liked, idolised, fantasized, revered in the beginning and gets shot like Nicolae Ceausescu in the end!!

Well, All the High handed rulers across the world and throughout history are liked, idolised, fantasized, revered in the beginning and gets shot like Nicolae Ceausescu in the end!!
Comparing a democratically elected president to a communist dictator? :crazy::lol:

Comparing a democratically elected president to a communist dictator? :crazy::lol:

Not communist...he is just an example, but all.....even Hitler was democratically elected. Even our PM Indira Gandhi was also democratically elected (I liked her very much). But look, her imposition of emergency gave her such a bad name that her good deeds sometimes gets hidden by that.

The coup fellows died doing what they thought was good for Turkey. Like they say, history is written by victors.

But once a person is dead you treat them with respect and provide them with the last rites. You provide the last rites for even your enemy. Even if you have fundamental differences of opinions.

Forgiveness is the greatest civilisatory steps a society can achieve.

You know nothing about this person. Nothing about his motivation or ideas. Most soldiers simply got orders and believed their nation is under attack. As a soldier you follow orders.

I cant believe that all turks agree with such things. This cant be. There is reason in evry society.

The coup fellows died doing what they thought was good for Turkey.
I doubt that, Islamic fundamentalists have no regards for the nations they were born in. Example Europe, Turkey etc. However i do agree that they should get basic funeral rights.

I dont understand what is wrong with that. There are "Muslim Cemetery", "Christian Cemetery", "Shehid Cemetery", so why not traitor cemetery ? There is nothing wrong according to Islam as well. On Traitor cemetery, there is no sentence like "they will go to Hell" etc. So people don't decide that. They are Traitors according to LAWS. It has nothing to do with Allah's decision in Doom's Day. Allah may put them in Heaven or Hell, but it doesnt change the fact that they are Traitor.

Again, they are traitor. And it was Traitor Cemetery. There is nothing wrong.

Forgiveness is the greatest civilisatory steps a society can achieve.

You know nothing about this person. Nothing about his motivation or ideas. Most soldiers simply got orders and believed their nation is under attack. As a soldier you follow orders.

I cant believe that all turks agree with such things. This cant be. There is reason in evry society.

Forgiveness is hard with the current status quo. People from foreign countries have no idea how Turks feel and what they went trough. No matter the thought proces of this person and his reasons, he was fully aware that he was attempting to overthrown a democratically elected goverment by undemocratic means. Thats pretty much the bottem line for Turks. If you try to enforce your will, whats the difference between terrorists and them?

Forgiveness is hard with the current status quo. People from foreign countries have no idea how Turks feel and what they went trough. No matter the thought proces of this person and his reasons, he was fully aware that he was attempting to overthrown a democratically elected goverment by undemocratic means. Thats pretty much the bottem line for Turks. If you try to enforce your will, whats the difference between terrorists and them?

article-1374035-002AE5AD00000258-87_634x440.jpg

Pope-John-Paul-II-meets-with-Mehmet-Agca-the-man-who-attempted-to-assassinate-him-1983-small.jpg

It needs strength and inner stability to forgive. I believe forgiveness is th greatest task god has put on us. The greatest test and it needs a strength not evry person or society has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom