What's new

Turkish PM's short stay, formal visit to Pakistan on Nov 21

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
eurdog.jpg

KARACHI: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, enroute to Ankara from Brunai empire, had a short stay in Karachi on Saturday night.

He was received by Sindh Minister for Local Government Agha Siraj Durrani at Karachi Airport and presented him the messages of well-wishes and love on behalf of President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah.

According to an official statement here on Sunday, Turkish Premier reciprocated and prayed for the prosperity of people of Pakistan.

He said that the government and the people of Turkey wished to see Pakistan as very progressive and prosperous country.

Turkish Prime Minister said that he would formally visit Pakistan on 21st of this month and would meet President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf in Islamabad.

Agha Siraj Durrani conveyed to Turkish PM that Pakistan Government and the people also are well-wishers of Turkey.

They wanted stronger ties between the two muslim states.

Turkish PM's short stay, formal visit to Pakistan on Nov 21

Great leader, great brother and friend. Long live Turkey and its people. Ameen!

WTF, He was greeted by some low life punk from sindh govt. Why wasn't the chief punki Zardari not there to greet the Turkish PM.

hmmm we are waiting for ur long trip starting from 21st with open arms.....

We Love Turkish Peoples & their leader Attaturk:)

Turkey is way better than other countries...waiting for 21st nov.

well if u look zardaris background it may give u clue and turkey is busy in syria get the hint. >zardari background sect>iran>syria>turkey. are we being covertly bankrupted just like iraq so become extension of iran i dont know. they are friendly towards India. all i know is we are caught in the cross fiire.

well if u look zardaris background it may give u clue and turkey is busy in syria get the hint. >zardari background sect>iran>syria>turkey. are we being covertly bankrupted just like iraq so become extension of iran i dont know. they are friendly towards India. all i know is we are caught in the cross fiire.

Can i have some of what your smoking?

Pakistan will never be an extension of any country. :pakistan:

Can i have some of what your smoking?

Pakistan will never be an extension of any country. :pakistan:

Let them think like that.

They think that you being friendly to us means they can't be.

So why entertain such people in first place?

Let them think like that.

They think that you being friendly to us means they can't be.

So why entertain such people in first place?

pak-turkey relation is growing stronger with each passing day.their is so much respect,love and brotherly feelings for each other in the hearts of people of both states.but you may not understand such relations bcoz for indians everything is about business

Tayyip Erdogan is doing a great job.he enjoys gr8 respect in pakistan.when he will arrive on 21 Nov,i m sure everyone will be there to receive him

Back
Top Bottom