What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Got yallama

Oyalama, vakit kazanma, sasirtma. Gormezden gel.
They invest so much money and time to PYD, they want to focus on Iran and their presence in Middle East. They try to not deal with Turkey and Iran in same time.

They invest so much money and time to PYD, they want to focus on Iran and their presence in Middle East. They try to not deal with Turkey and Iran in same time.
I m not huge AK party fan but I ll respect what they did last few decades, we are lot more organize and professional then pass governments. And they are very focus on topics, they are quick learner, and Very adaptable to quick changes. Got Gurk un yaptiklarini cok iyi takip ediyorlar.

@cabatli_53
I think that an attack is undergoing by Turkish forces in Syria. Please , you as the most experienced Turkish user of forum, share us your information on this issue.

I just heard that Turkey has transferred some Hawk-MIM SAMs into northern Syria, i don't know how TSK could enter a zone controlled by Kurds and rebels which raises many questions but the outcome of this event is more important. Thanks in advance

2154738.jpg

2154737.jpg

i don't know how TSK could enter a zone controlled by Kurds and rebels which raises many questions but the outcome of this event is more important

Kurds ? say better USA mercenary terrorists PKK / YPG
We can, if our national interest is under danger. We did and will wipe out terrorist elements.

We build and are building the holy golden HILAL

16523beaimgo.jpg

@cabatli_53
I think that an attack is undergoing by Turkish forces in Syria. Please , you as the most experienced Turkish user of forum, share us your information on this issue.

I just heard that Turkey has transferred some Hawk-MIM SAMs into northern Syria, i don't know how TSK could enter a zone controlled by Kurds and rebels which raises many questions but the outcome of this event is more important. Thanks in advance

2154738.jpg

2154737.jpg

They are on the border to syria not in syria.

Some scum s has air planes. They different kind of scums.
I have heard from Turkish users accusing SAA of supporting PKK/YPG. It's ridiculous, USA-NATO are the main supporters and suppliers of terrorists in Syria-Iraq and Turkey. When you open the door to Americans, shall bear it's consequences my friend

But attacking SAA or Russian forces, must be a big madness that i don't think so.

I have heard from Turkish users accusing SAA of supporting PKK/YPG. It's ridiculous, USA-NATO are the main supporters and suppliers of terrorists in Syria-Iraq and Turkey. When you open the door to Americans, shall bear it's consequences my friend

But attacking SAA or Russian forces, must be a big madness that i don't think so.
S400 defensive weapon system, no planing to attack no one. Go troll some where else.

we have some upgraded NIKEs active, greetings from them too

120.000 feet altitude

and them too

HAWK_MIM-23_launcher_unit_LCHR_M-192_low_medium_altitude_ground-to-air_missile_system_United_States_defence_industry_011.jpg

System
Platform/Role Number Deployed Operator
MIM-104 Patriot/PAC-2 Road-mobile/Medium- to long-range air defense One battery Spain (deployed at Adana)
pac-2-patriot-300x169.jpg

SAMP/T Road-mobile/Medium-range air defense One battery Italy (deployed in Kahramanmaras)

Sea Sparrow Missile Sea-based/Short-range air defense Deployed on four Barbaros-class frigates Turkey
sea-sparrow-300x192.jpg

Rapier FSC (Field Standard C) Ground-based; road-mobile/Short-range

Rapier-FSC-300x196.jpg

Last edited:
@cabatli_53

2154738.jpg

2154737.jpg

They are stationed at the border town Kilis.

It is good, but why air defense systems?

PKK scums are fighting on the ground
Because we already suffered a regime airstrike and we will not let this happen again I hope. Also in that case there were rumors of Iranian participation so it would be good to have the systems there.

In the past the Assad family supported PKK and now he is negotiating and dealing with YPG (as everyone else). He is forced to do it in order to survive and defend his interests. Yes the Turkish government had to work better and we were not going to be in that situation now.

Because we already suffered a regime airstrike and we will not let this happen again I hope. Also in that case there were rumors of Iranian participation so it would be good to have the systems there.
Look bud!

Even if Iran participates, we will fight against terrorists and external powers. Name it FSA, ISIS, Nusra and other terrorists that are united with NATO.

If Turkey wages war on Syria, i would blame it on Israel. Until now Israeli embassy in Ankara has made enough damage to Syria and Iraq. And again if Turkey wants to operate annexation of some lands, it would set fire on Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Finally you would see no winner, everyone destroyed. And believe me we are just watching these pathetic political games. Don't you think we are a threat to you

In the past the Assad family supported PKK and now he is negotiating and dealing with YPG (as everyone else). He is forced to do it in order to survive and defend his interests. Yes the Turkish government had to work better and we were not going to be in that situation now.
Well, i suppose you don't know the truth. Erdogan's decisions made Turkimen the first victims, in the first days i had a wrong imagination that Turkimen are making problems in that area but now i have no doubt that Erdogan has stabbed poor Turkimen. But no worries, Iran supplied Turkimen with high tech weapons, to fight against DEASH and other terrorists like PKK/YPG cancers.

Look bud!

Even if Iran participates, we will fight against terrorists and external powers. Name it FSA, ISIS, Nusra and other terrorists that are united with NATO.

If Turkey wages war on Syria, i would blame it on Israel. Until now Israeli embassy in Ankara has made enough damage to Syria and Iraq. And again if Turkey wants to operate annexation of some lands, it would set fire on Turkey, Syria and Iraq. Finally you would see no winner, everyone destroyed. And believe me we are just watching these pathetic political games. Don't you think we are a threat to you

Well, i suppose you don't know the truth. Erdogan's decisions made Turkimen the first victims, in the first days i had a wrong imagination that Turkimen are making problems in that area but now i have no doubt that Erdogan has stabbed poor Turkimen. But no worries, Iran supplied Turkimen with high tech weapons, to fight against DEASH and other terrorists like PKK/YPG cancers.
I hope you are right. Lets see what will happen. For now it looks like the problems will be resolved and Turkey, Iran and Russia have aligned positions for the problems in Syria. Yes the Turkish government made huge mistakes in Syria and huge part of the mess inside is because of the bad decisions. I understand your point of view and I hope that everything will be all right but of course I want the most benefit to be in Turkey's hands thats my pure point of view and I think its possible with the cooperation of Russia and Iran. We have many contradicting policies with Iran and as two regional powers its normal but at the moment we must act together in order to prevent bigger problems that will cause suffering to our two countries. I wish we succeed together but who knows... lets see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom