What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Let me show you how stupid your analogy is:

ISIS terrorists on a Turkish Leopard 2 ===> Turkey gives Leopard to ISIS.

710.jpg

ISIS terrorist on a Turkish ACV-15====> Turkey gives ACV to ISIS.
335.jpg

The same ACV 15 in SAA hands (captured from ISIS)====> Turkey arms SAA.

21467686_0.jpg

Iranian Safir jeep captured by ISIS from Iraqi forces ====> Iran gives ISIS jeeps to fight itself.

ISIS%2Bgot%2Bits%2Bhands%2Bon%2Bmore%2BUS%2Band%2BIranian%2Bweapons%2Bin%2BRamadi%2BIraq%2B2.jpg

Do you see the stupid analogy or do I need to explain more? It's freaking war with like dozens of groups constantly capturing areas/equipment from each other or weapons sold on black market.

Ironically, some of the TOW ATGMs used by YPG were sent to Syria through Turkey itself (mostly paid for by Qatar, KSA or US) and then captured by YPG from FSA/Nusra/ISIS. See, that's the irony of war.

Didn't know YPG from AFrin engaged in combats/fight against ASSad-Iran... What a surprise... A scoop...
So yeah... I side with your first comment...

Let me show you how stupid your analogy is
I do, indeed for yours...

And if By any chance...you may think of YPG from Afrin fighting with ISIS and therefore looted from them...no need...they were never a front btw them two...never...

So... no, they weren't looted...but given... and check the pics...they are brand new...
or do I need to explain more?

Last edited:
Man! you are such an idiot

You think that no one can understand Arabic in this forum or what?

They are SAA's soldiers, Syrian army , that have entered Afrin. Go s@k Israelis
Most Iranian militias consists of Arabs from Lebanon ; Syria and Iraq .

Iran supports terrorist organization pkk against turkey and that's a fact no one can deny .

I am against Turkish government just like you but this is not an excuse to support terrorist organizations like pkk

Iran supports terrorist organization pkk against turkey and that's a fact no one can deny .

I am against Turkish government just like you but this is not an excuse to support terrorist organizations like pkk
Let them support whoever they want. Allah gave us free will. I am welcoming you in Afrin all. Come with your terrorist armies! We have bullets for all of you also have places to bury you. Nobody can play games with
the Republic of Turkey. Animals who are cheering the death of my citizens. You are cowards! Let them come if it will be PKK, Hezbollah, or any terrorist organization. My soldiers are there and waiting for you. You cant scary us with your dogs. We are the ones entering battle like we are going to marriage fun. Every Turk is born a soldier! One falls 1000 rises! You are all welcome to the fun.

Syria overall is a dead country another beautiful country partitioned between Usa, turkey, russia and iran.

Any Syrian should cry on what has happened to his country.

Syria overall is a dead country another beautiful country partitioned between Usa, turkey, russia and iran.

Any Syrian should cry on what has happened to his country.

The only problem is SDF, the other ones can be overrun.

Let me show you how stupid your analogy is:

ISIS terrorists on a Turkish Leopard 2 ===> Turkey gives Leopard to ISIS.

710.jpg

ISIS terrorist on a Turkish ACV-15====> Turkey gives ACV to ISIS.
335.jpg

The same ACV 15 in SAA hands (captured from ISIS)====> Turkey arms SAA.

21467686_0.jpg

Iranian Safir jeep captured by ISIS from Iraqi forces ====> Iran gives ISIS jeeps to fight itself.

ISIS%2Bgot%2Bits%2Bhands%2Bon%2Bmore%2BUS%2Band%2BIranian%2Bweapons%2Bin%2BRamadi%2BIraq%2B2.jpg

Do you see the stupid analogy or do I need to explain more? It's freaking war with like dozens of groups constantly capturing areas/equipment from each other or weapons sold on black market.

Ironically, some of the TOW ATGMs used by YPG were sent to Syria through Turkey itself (mostly paid for by Qatar, KSA or US) and then captured by YPG from FSA/Nusra/ISIS. See, that's the irony of war.

Dear smart mullah,

With that open co-operation in Afrin, No mullah will from that moment on be able to deny PKK terrorists and Mullah alliance, if not smart like you.

The Irony of war is the PKK-USA alliance has been set up primarily for today's geography called ''Iran''.

lol Man I thought Kurds were idiots until I saw some of the Erdogan followers here on this thread. If there is an alliance between Iran and the pkk/ypg, which some Erdoganists here claim, Then Erdogan must be the biggest idiot on the planet. :omghaha:
gettyimages-521522012_0.jpg

929CB743-AE49-4FC2-B90D-63D4AB5792A0_cx0_cy9_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

lol Man I thought Kurds were idiots until I saw some of the Erdogan followers here on this thread. If there is an alliance between Iran and the pkk/ypg, which some Erdoganists here claim, Then Erdogan must be the biggest idiot on the planet. :omghaha:
gettyimages-521522012_0.jpg

929CB743-AE49-4FC2-B90D-63D4AB5792A0_cx0_cy9_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg
What did you expect in those photos? A punch on?

We have been fighting against PKK for couple of decades since Pahlavi kingdom.

I wanna see your proof that we have supported our own worst enemy

Back
Top Bottom