What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

thumbs_b2_e7bd020f9c13af2e54d52787c779fdc5.jpg

thumbs_b2_2eb1d6d76826d0d13faeffcfe413a7c4.jpg

thumbs_b2_817563ad9e200883560483838b75ab25.jpg

thumbs_b2_25e777b2cf199b28810fe72920cceda0.jpg

thumbs_b2_dcfcb697deb5013c52665d3bc62c3c80.jpg

Look here at the time 2:10, I don't understand why we aren't protecting our missiles/bases better. We get attacked all the time from atgm's and still, we leave our missiles just out in the open.

Allahım please help us to destroy those terrorist scums with minimum lose to wave our proud flag in Afrin.

In this thread till operation ends with success, I want all not to talk about any single defficiency (available or not) of our weapons (old or new) to be participated in Afrin operations for many reasons. No need to mention not posting the photos of our units whose faces are apparantly visible.

Allahım please help us to destroy those terrorist scums with minimum lose to wave our proud flag in Afrin.

In this thread till operation ends with success, I want all not to talk about any single defficiency (available or not) of our weapons (old or new) to be participated in Afrin operations for many reasons. No need to mention not posting the photos of our units whose faces are apparantly visible.
Is The operation to Afrin really going to be happened?
Its the first time you have mentioned about an operation and if you had mentioned it means it would happen.

There can't be improvement without criticism you know specially in a society like ours. :-)

Is The operation to Afrin really going to be happened?
Its the first time you have mentioned about an operation and if you had mentioned it means it would happen.

We ( I am ) are in contact, yes started yesterday night.
With attack on an ammo depot and eliminating more than 30 rats.

I want ask @cabatli_53 , @Horus

please ban me just now if there is a sin/bad word from my side;
or better we say in Türkiye " a cock who sounds before daybreak has to be silenced ! "

Regards

No need to mention not posting the photos of our units whose faces are apparantly visible.

Guys, this is really important...don't say "hey this is already posted on the "xmdfds"'s twitter account, it's been made public."

Sometimes, even the guys in twitter removes those photos after critism...so, we should do our part and not posting with our units with visible face.

We ( I am ) are in contact, yes started yesterday night.
With attack on an ammo depot and eliminating more than 30 rats.

I want ask @cabatli_53 , @Horus

please ban me just now if there is a sin/bad word from my side;
or better we say in Türkiye " a cock who sounds before daybreak has to be silenced ! "

Regards
You can post advance of the troops...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom