What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

We have been doing so in Afghanistan while the Turkish brothers have to do the same in their neighbors. Seems like we both are into this only against the agenda to Isolate us by our enemies but In'Sha'ALLAH we are going to succeed.
They do not want to see our countries succeed. This is the problem we have in the ME. they blame their problems on us, and hate to see others do well(Especially Muslim countries).
It is the classic slave mentality, left over to them by the British in WW1.
Attack Turkey. serve your British western masters. :lol:

They do not want to see our countries succeed. This is the problem we have in the ME. they blame their problems on us, and hate to see others do well(Especially Muslim countries).

One thing must be remembered, it always starts with friendship from their side yet attacks the culture first to demoralize the nation. These countries have been trying to inject their cultural and law system into Muslim countries that even fails in beginning and do understands that every country/region has its own values and customs that cannot be replaced that too rich with culture and religion. Irony is, our people too easily forget about our history and achievements and not seeking the knowledge for the growth and compete to the growing challenges as well as we have been badly suffering due to lack of leadership that people started to support the leaders due to their posture and not of their reputation and approach towards country, society and religion in all. In'Sha'ALLAH time is not far that we will be at peace as well as be progressing at par with rest of the world. We need to understand their evil agendas and tricks that in past the greedy leadership has been falling for it only to remain in power and to rule the nation. This region is well rich of resources that all these countries are targeting for and they have nothing to do with progress and people of countries in subject. We are with our brothers and unity is the power that no one can dare to challenge so I am praying for..... In'Sha'ALLAH.

thats what i always tell to people that middle east is a fake area. most of the countries

One thing must be remembered, it always starts with friendship from their side yet attacks the culture first to demoralize the nation. These countries have been trying to inject their cultural and law system into Muslim countries that even fails in beginning and do understands that every country/region has its own values and customs that cannot be replaced that too rich with culture and religion. Irony is, our people too easily forget about our history and achievements and not seeking the knowledge for the growth and compete to the growing challenges as well as we have been badly suffering due to lack of leadership that people started to support the leaders due to their posture and not of their reputation and approach towards country, society and religion in all. In'Sha'ALLAH time is not far that we will be at peace as well as be progressing at par with rest of the world. We need to understand their evil agendas and tricks that in past the greedy leadership has been falling for it only to remain in power and to rule the nation. This region is well rich of resources that all these countries are targeting for and they have nothing to do with progress and people of countries in subject. We are with our brothers and unity is the power that no one can dare to challenge so I am praying for..... In'Sha'ALLAH.
That's what I don't understand about these countries, they clearly see the tricks and agendas, but, they do not care(Ort care enough to do anything about it).. that is the impression i get, just look at the comments from them on this forum. :lol:
I don't even care anymore, what happens in these tin pot states. why should i when their own people don't care.

thats what i always tell to people that middle east is a fake area. most of the countries
That is the main problem we have in the ME, fake countries created by their western masters.

How many years will it take to clean up the mess judging by the speed your "army" is going?.
False flagger??? :lol:

How many years will it take to clean up the mess judging by the speed your "army" is going?.
live-streaming-adult-swim.jpg

Dude they are Corbynist commie Britons. Like is said, they are saying smash the Far-right group called 'Britain First'!!!!!
I am aware of that. Aye. But, These terrorists will soon be wanting to 'smash' whole of Britain if they're not careful.
And what is wrong with"Britain First".. I agree with most of their stuff, but that is a different topic.

I dont understand why YPG/PKK cries when our lions kill IS pigs :D Interesting :D
Maybe because there wont be coalition airforce saving their asses once the fight against Turkish army starts?
They have been used like an old tissue, they just dont know it yet.

I dont understand why YPG/PKK cries when our lions kill IS pigs :D Interesting :D
Because They want to unite Tel-Abyad and Afrin but operation euphrates shield destroy their dreams.In addition, t the continuation of the operation they are afraid If Tsk attack them.

Back
Top Bottom