What's new

Turkish Mod Election with the Final List

Elect the New/Temp Turkish Mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i expect from the new selected mod will be;

Neutral: Things got heated in the last weeks, we all lost our composure. From now on, the mod should remain neutral whatever happens.

Non-English language: Foreign users looking for info in our section could be able to do so. We have a Turkish discussion thread and we should use Turkish only at that thread. (We really put up a fight to have that thread)

Composure: Mod should keep the discussion in a mannered way. Swearing, racism, off-topic posts, discussion of religion, **** race between nations shouldn't be tolerated.

Sticky Threads: Our sticky threads were wonderfull, mainly formed of datas but some troll (faraq) ruined them, please clean the sticky threads.

In conclusion Turkish Section was wonderfull a few months ago and it was the reason why i joined this forum. Lets turn back to those days.

I vote for: @Baykuş

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha and baykuş voted for me :)

So I vote for you @Sinan

Sorry guys, I wish I could have voted for everyone :P
No matter who gets elected, I'm sure he/she will do the best to higher the quality of this forum section :)
Good night, brothas!

You want someone as a moderator who, along with other qualifications, would visit the forum regularly and stick to it- not someone whose interest in this forum may wane after a few months and who may disappear like many other members who had several thousands of posts but had been active for only a few months and were never seen later. None of the nominees here has been a member for more than 5 months. You should nominate some members who are a frequent visitor/poster and have stuck to this forum for long.

I think we forgot to mention @madmusti

The list is not compelet, yet. Lets to countiniue at the previous one to reach a final list of people who want to be mod to be propose to admins.

We just want opnions of people and names.
L
We will decide, continue previous thread.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom