What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

typical Otokar....no powertrain inhouse!

I don't blame them, I don't think there is a single Turkish company that has their entire drivetrain indigenous. Except TUMOSAN, but they haven't had much success in selling. BMC for the most part produces their own axles and suspension components..

İ know but it's not just power train,you know about the weaponsystems of Otokar, they didn't use ASELSAN optronics to begin with!
I believe I.m.o they do just assembly
they could at least do a little bit invest in in-house technology
Like ford eqotorq truck engine to be modified to build in any kind of their military vehicles
Or their busses

Last edited:
İ know but it's not just power train,you know about the weaponsystems of Otokar, they didn't use ASELSAN optronics to begin with!
Maybe a little bit of investing would be good for them and the nation itself

they could at least do a little bit invest in in-house technology
Like ford eqotorq truck engine to be modified to build in any kind of their military vehicles
Or their busses
Otokar always uses foreign parts to assembl something so they can say look what we can build but this way none of their devices are full domestic, it's actually always a fake! Now think about who and why is always trying to help Otokar, Koc familly, to present them as so successfull and at same time as victim because TR military don't buy their equipment?

Credit: @sleepyyOwL on twitter
D5Zb_kdW4AElwWN

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom