What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

I'm with you about the backside.
Their current in house BMC designs with Vuran or Amazon etc are nice. they could work from it instead of making something that ugly.
Turkey has to many military vehicle producer.
If that push innovation, then it's a good thing, but if each one of them design something that is similar to the other, then it's a problem and a waste of time for other more important projects and money.

But for now, in general, things goes forward.

Mock-up is similar to Aselsan T-72 upgrade solution wfor Kazahstan with more heavy armor blocks.

Armour blocks would be sub-contracted to Ukraine I guess.. Since Roketsan does not have such solutions..

Armour blocks would be sub-contracted to Ukraine I guess.. Since Roketsan does not have such solutions..

Bro, The image posted above was from IDEAS fair. I mean It is an old photo belong to T-72 upgrade and has nothing to do with Al-Khalid offer. o_O

Roketsan is jointly developing ERA solutions based on Duplet from Ukraine bro. The armors to be used on any upgrade solution from armors to FCS, RCWS will be national systems...

Bro, The image posted above was from IDEAS fair. I mean It is an old photo belong to T-72 upgrade and has nothing to do with Al-Khalid offer. o_O

Yep, I got that. I was commenting on 'armor blocks' - we don't have any such solutions.

Bro, Roketsan is jointly developing ERA solutions based on Duplet from Ukraine bro. The armors to be used on any upgrade solution from armors to FCS, RCWS will be national systems...

Hopefully we'll see this MOU bear some fruits (PULAT co-operation gives me hope). I guess the armour solutions with S.Korean ERA and NERA was not sufficient.

Their current in house BMC designs with Vuran or Amazon etc are nice. they could work from it instead of making something that ugly.

If that push innovation, then it's a good thing, but if each one of them design something that is similar to the other, then it's a problem and a waste of time for other more important projects and money.

But for now, in general, things goes forward.

It’s important for the machine to do it’s job well, people inside to be well protected and the price of the machine to be affordable. Looks is not important at all.

After all it’s a Military machine and not a a car to chase women on the street with.

It’s important for the machine to do it’s job well, people inside to be well protected and the price of the machine to be affordable. Looks is not important at all.

After all it’s a Military machine and not a a car to chase women on the street with.

I agree, But Other manufacturers in TR or elsewhere where able to design products that were extremely well protected and still be nice to the eye and balanced in term of price. Therefore it's possible.

And ofc Beauty is subjective, What I may find a bit ugly, others will not.

FNSS is starting to hybrid PARS

https://i.hizliresim.com/0RrBkL.jpg

0RrBkL.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom