What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

DZsXC2GW0AEjAc_.jpg

"Capability of threat classification" and the logo chosen is a damn COW!

I am laughing hysterically!

Not only that, i'm going to design and produce the first man made space vehicle for interstellar travel. We will wake up in earth, have our lunch at Sirius Star and be back to earth at the dinner time. My project will be completed in 2022 and first travel will be made in 2023. Of course the space ship will be %100 "Yerli ve Milli".

CHP and IYI parti trying to stop me but i'm standing tall against the traitors.

I recommend you to use warp engines instead of hyper drive.If you want it to be 100% domestic you should use boron reactors.I'm sure konya sanayi can handle that otherwise it wont be yerli.

Btw i forgot to mention.Sirius star is 8 light years away from earth.If you wanna catch dinner then boron wont be enough use antimatter.

I recommend you to use warp engines instead of hyper drive.If you want it to be 100% domestic you should use boron reactors.I'm sure konya sanayi can handle that otherwise it wont be yerli.

Btw i forgot to mention.Sirius star is 8 light years away from earth.If you wanna catch dinner then boron wont be enough use antimatter.
Bending space-time in Konya? You know, it will not end well.

Well since konya is center of the world it wont effect too much.Dont believe me? Ask Nasrettin hoca
Haha, nah the center of the world was wherever Nasrettin Hoca was standing. I remember this because I really liked that joke when I first heard it. And I guess technically it is Konya since he lived there.

Difference cant be Just A/C:)
Firtina howitzers are the backbone of any operations Turkish Army achieves inside/outside borders so The TLF personal appraises the strategic advantages of those howitzers. The Firtina crew loves those machines.

Now, Aselsan has upgraded many critical systems/devices to make them more lethal and precious on field.

thumbs_b2_8d7757c66b49135229a671dda750cbee.jpg

First phase qualification firing trials of Firtina NG completed. The new advantages of Firtina-BG over Firtina howitzers are like following;

-New generation fire control system, more precision strike on longer ranges !
-Turret and Gun driving system:Fully electric, servo controlled
-New generation devices/Systems/Designs
-Sarp RCWS
-Munition loading mechanism redesigned to be fully automatic from magazine to gun entry, increased firing rate per minute/reduced loading time.
13cc37b5-7810-447f-8e07-8f54eac21170-jpeg.458454

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom