What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

It reminds me new variant of Otokar kale

images

Anyone knows how many armored vehicle deliveries left to the Army/Gendarmanie/Police? Last year, people were talking about "hundreds of new armored vehicles". Two weeks ago, MoD twitter account said that 20 otokar cobra II delivered to the Police. How many left?

Anyone knows how many armored vehicle deliveries left to the Army/Gendarmanie/Police? Last year, people were talking about "hundreds of new armored vehicles". Two weeks ago, MoD twitter account said that 20 otokar cobra II delivered to the Police. How many left?

Just anecdotal but the amount of ZPTs seems to have diminished (finally).

By the way during this year IDEF 2017 are you expecting some new companies venturing in defence products I mean those companies which were previously not in defence products ?????????

@Sinan @cabatli_53 and others

By the way during this year IDEF 2017 are you expecting some new companies venturing in defence products I mean those companies which were previously not in defence products ?????????

@Sinan @cabatli_53 and others
Looks like "Katmerciler" is trying to get into defense industry more and more....however land platforms are pretty much saturated i don't think there is place for new players in this field...

Looks like "Katmerciler" is trying to get into defense industry more and more....however land platforms are pretty much saturated i don't think there is place for new players in this field...

They're looking for easy cash $$$

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom