What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

He is creative but He can be better....... :) @UkroTurk
I like this
1Gbb37L.jpg

IF MKEK will be privatized and reorganized we will boost gun capacities and different models.

1.5-liter four-cylinder turbodiesel with just 44 hp (33 kW) on tap. Though massive to the eye, the Sherp ATV weighs as little as 2,866 lb (1,300 kg),
Yeah and you can probably penetrate its ''armor'' with a slingshot, that thing is useless, maybe useful as a family car for Siberia without roads.

Yeah and you can probably penetrate its ''armor'' with a slingshot, that thing is useless, maybe useful as a family car for Siberia without roads.

Bro. It is a unbelievable low cost comparative example for that.
I never promote Russian material. But it has unbelievable amphibious and unrestricted all terrain capabilities.
It could be an idea for Turkish Industry on - how to- ; as you can read in the British news it is aprototype.

3q.jpg

Bro. It is a unbelievable low cost comparative example for that.
I never promote Russian material. But it has unbelievable amphibious and unrestricted all terrain capabilities.
It could be an idea for Turkish Industry on - how to- ; as you can read in the British news it is aprototype.

3q.jpg
Where are we gonna use those? We need them in SE and what we need there is IED safe transportation, not those junks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom