What's new

Turkish girl visits Pakistan for the first time and describes it as a land of most charming people

Pakistan should be promoting student exchange and live abroad programs. Allow students from Pakistan to experience other cultures and others to be part of Pakistan. Even a year changes your perspective a lot.

Ummm I wud rather call it "She visited Pakistan" and happen to explore Lahore a bit coz she was staying there. She hasent seen the rest of 99.99% of Pakistan. She didnt even go to Wahgah....I blame her hosts for that. Bdw she didnt seem like Turkish to me but he face cut was more like a Kurd so may be she was born in Turkish Kurd family.

Ummm I wud rather call it "She visited Pakistan" and happen to explore Lahore a bit coz she was staying there. She hasent seen the rest of 99.99% of Pakistan. She didnt even go to Wahgah....I blame her hosts for that. Bdw she didnt seem like Turkish to me but he face cut was more like a Kurd so may be she was born in Turkish Kurd family.

What are you an expert on Turkish faces now? Which tea stall did you get your PhD from? :partay: :partay: :partay:

I think she initially went to Islamabad and then all her journey ended up staying in Lahore. Nice... she has seen a lot of places of Lahore but I guess she didn't make video of everything otherwise its unbelievable that she didn't go to Badshahi Mosque or Lahore Fort when she had so much time for going into details of Lahore such as Lahore Musuem, Inner Lahore, Street Food etc

Lovely girl hope her visit is safe and enjoyable

Hope I can visit beautiful Turkey one day

I hate this kind of classification. You can't tell whether she's a Kurd or Turk just because of her skin color or "face cut". Besides, ethnicity does not matter and phenotypic variety among Turks is kinda extreme. For instance, I am a Turk from Eastern Anatolia with ginger hair and nordic skin. So what? Why do you even categorize the physical appearance of this woman? It's a little bit strange, if you ask me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom