What's new

Turkish Forces Intercepted 18 tonnes of Bootleg Alcohol In Istanbul

Is it at least quality alcohol?

Perfect time for people to give it up.

I mean alcohol isn't like cigarettes.

There are some people who drink everyday but the vast majority only have it on special occasions or on the weekend. In which case it hasn't got any negative long term effects. Smoking however is bad whether you smoke a packet a day or even once a week.

I think the tax on tobacco is good. But alcohol shouldn't be so expensive.

But I guess I'm biased. I love to drink.

I mean alcohol isn't like cigarettes.

There are some people who drink everyday but the vast majority only have it on special occasions or on the weekend. In which case it hasn't got any negative long term effects. Smoking however is bad whether you smoke a packet a day or even once a week.

I think the tax on tobacco is good. But alcohol shouldn't be so expensive.

But I guess I'm biased. I love to drink.

Do you drink kimiz? Im not really a fan of alcohol but I do support the production of it as it supports the economy and creates jobs.

I do believe us Turks need to profit off the alcohol our ancestors drank like kimiz.

Do you drink kimiz? Im not really a fan of alcohol but I do support the production of it as it supports the economy and creates jobs.

I do believe us Turks need to profit off the alcohol our ancestors drank like kimiz.

I want to try it. But I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Searched online and everything.

From my understanding it's actually safe to make as it has very little alcohol percentage. So I might try to make at home. Though I think I would need milk straight from a farm.

I just found dried Airag powder, which would probably be easier than finding fresh mates milk.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom