What's new

Turkish F-16s are going to Greece

We see on Ukraine right now how fast things can change from normal to WW II in a short time. Putin wants to recreate USSR 2.0 and even Sweden and Finland feel threatened now. Turkey is not save either and so is Greece. We may not be friends but at least stand on the same side that we dont want live under russian occupation.
So you need a goddamn WWIII to remember the value of Turkiye any other day we’re the trojan horse right?

We won’t let ourselves to be used as cannonfodders sorry NATO partner

Any military/security cooperation between Greece and Turkiye should be encouraged and supported. This is my thought. Only in this way can we build mutual trust.

Any military/security cooperation between Greece and Turkiye should be encouraged and supported. This is my thought. Only in this way can we build mutual trust.
yes that’s how it should be unfortunately as long as greece aims for maximalist policy in the eagan and medsea the current issues can’t be solved. so no cooperation before this is solved that’s my opinion.

not to mention greece’s support for separatists and feto and their inhumane actions on refugees is unacceptable. we can’t ignore that

when Turkey downed that Russian jet we didn’t see any support from NATO. U.S even pulled back it’s Patriots from the border.

president Macron said Nato is braindead it is not us Turks they say it is dead. That’s they try to form a new E.U. force.

yes that’s how it should be unfortunately as long as greece aims for maximalist policy in the eagan and medsea the current issues can’t be solved. so no cooperation before this is solved that’s my opinion.

not to mention greece’s support for separatists and feto and their inhumane actions on refugees is unacceptable. we can’t ignore that

We are neighbors and always will be. So in the long run we have to live with each other.

As for refugees now that borders are closed no new come. You have to be hard sometimes to solve something.

We are neighbors and always will be. So in the long run we have to live with each other.

As for refugees now that borders are closed no new come. You have to be hard sometimes to solve something.
this has nothing to do with being hard you lost your humanity you stripped civilians naked and let them freeze to death, there were also women and children among them. this is not how humans act my friend.

We may not be friends but at least stand on the same side that we dont want live under russian occupation.
Dont worry, my friend, Putin is not going to wave the flag of the RF over Greece. But half million Albanians living in Greece and the 90 millions Turks around the corner will deal with you in the years to come.

And who will attack Greece? we saw how useless NATO was/is in Middle East too. NATO has served its purpose time to move on I say. Speaking for Turkey of course.
NATO is against Russia & China generally speaking, NATO stood besides Turkey after it shot down the intruding Russian Su-24, that included Greece.

Dont worry, my friend, Putin is not going to wave the flag of the RF over Greece. But half million Albanians living in Greece and the 90 millions Turks around the corner will deal with you in the years to come.
Not like he's capable of anyways, Russia is a weak and poor country, its only power is against lesser nations and to back NATO away by taunting its nuclear weapons. Conventionally, Russia has no chance. Some individual European nations, once they decide to fully militarize their economy, would wreak havoc on Russian forces.

Turkey won't start a war with Greece unless they want to be kicked out of NATO.
Minorities are easily dealt with.

Not like he's capable of anyways, Russia is a weak and poor country, its only power is against lesser nations and to back NATO away by taunting its nuclear weapons. Conventionally, Russia has no chance. Some individual European nations, once they decide to fully militarize their economy, would wreak havoc on Russian forces.
Yea, yea you are right of course.

when Turkey downed that Russian jet we didn’t see any support from NATO. U.S even pulled back it’s Patriots from the border.

president Macron said Nato is braindead it is not us Turks they say it is dead. That’s they try to form a new E.U. force.

The words being you downed a Russian jet in an area that was very close to the border and not the other way around. there was no ensuing conflict after that either. If you were being invaded by Russia, then the NATO allies would have sent their forces.

We see on Ukraine right now how fast things can change from normal to WW II in a short time. Putin wants to recreate USSR 2.0 and even Sweden and Finland feel threatened now. Turkey is not save either and so is Greece. We may not be friends but at least stand on the same side that we dont want live under russian occupation.
Pretty certain Russia only interested in Ukraine. Not sure they care much for Greece, Sweden and Finland.
And Turkiye is 100% safe dude. We're not Romania for goodness sake.
But tell me, what good did NATO do in Middle East? Whose to say the same mistakes won't be repeated in Ukraine. Not sure that is good for Turkiye

NATO is against Russia & China generally speaking, NATO stood besides Turkey after it shot down the intruding Russian Su-24, that included Greece.

Turkey won't start a war with Greece unless they want to be kicked out of NATO.
Minorities are easily dealt with.
What the hell is NATO doing against China?

That yes.

The words being you downed a Russian jet in an area that was very close to the border and not the other way around. there was no ensuing conflict after that either. If you were being invaded by Russia, then the NATO allies would have sent their forces.
inshallah bro 😅

this has nothing to do with being hard you lost your humanity you stripped civilians naked and let them freeze to death, there were also women and children among them. this is not how humans act my friend.

Nobody forced them to come here. They are unwanted and now they know and dont come anymore, which saved many more who dont dare anymore. Greece is not the dumping ground for unwanted people in the middle east.

We obviously have to agree to disagree. But Turkey does push back migrants at their eastern border now too.

A matter of time for the turkification of greece

You had over 400 years and completly failed when you were a worldpower. Now accept your place as neighbor and try to establish normal relations.

A matter of time for the turkification of greece
Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

Back
Top Bottom