What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

With which searh and development will they make it let me say they will secretly buy an israeli engine andd modify it under licence then a team will appear tadaam we made it we super ampullas. Then they would won the elections by saying bad words to israel.

Last edited:
With which searh and development will they make it let me say they will secretly buy an israeli engine andd modify it under licence then a team will appear tadaam we made it we super ampullas. Then they would won the elections by saying bad words to israel.

Israel doesn't have an engine to modify for Altay...

You give the name America Israel France even Germany. Those aree crusaders.

Merkava Mark IV (2004) :
General Dynamics GD883 (MTU883) 1,500 hp (1,119 kW) V12 water-cooled diesel

You give the name America Israel France even Germany. Those aree crusaders.

Dreaming ! ;)

Continue...

Altay MBT Program | Page 81

South Korea's Hyundai on track to deliver K2 with indigenous engines and transmissions

Last edited:
Ok but i would die if i didnt write. “Sovereignty is not given, it is taken.”

They are bending crusaders+israel instead of their own.

Another crusader. Murat nickname is already taken idot. Republic of Hell's citizens' dogyy cool doggy easy doggy easy.

They wont buy any shit wont give any shitt until ampullas like u enteeer iran.

They dont even recognize NORTHERN CYPRUSS.

OOOW our doggy has a secret ampulla lover. How is the weatheerr in your toilette palace? is it smellling the dead bodies of RF4 pilots.

Another crusader. Murat nickname is already taken idot. Republic of Hell's citizens' dogyy cool doggy easy doggy easy.

They wont buy any shit wont give any shitt until ampullas like u enteeer iran.

They dont even recognize NORTHERN CYPRUSS.

OOOW our doggy has a secret ampulla lover. How is the weatheerr in your toilette palace? is it smellling the dead bodies of RF4 pilots.

@Hakan @waz @WebMaster @Emmie

Can you ban this lunatic guy and delete every comment of him. He posted irrelevant stuff in all of the serious threads. Thanks in advance.

OOOW ampullas are thinking this is turkey no man this is free pakistan which is an ally of china. ITS HARD.

Atılsam da şunu söyleyim cehennem halkının köpekleerisiniz..

@WebMaster please ban this guy because he is an israel lover ampulla, just read posts.

You are the lunatic asking for friendship and collecting personal info of ppl. You secret nazi shit.

Let me explain first group of these ampullas are secreet their wifee iss israel they can freely visit america.
second group is liikeee muslims hating israel but knowsss hiss wife is israel.. who cant visitt ameriica freely. Others are ordinary ppl.
He had deleted his post i understand it nowww its a trick.

check login detaiils and see webmaster.

OOOW ampullas are thinking this is turkey no man this is free pakistan which is an ally of china. ITS HARD.

Atılsam da şunu söyleyim cehennem halkının köpekleerisiniz..

@WebMaster please ban this guy because he is an israel lover ampulla, just read posts.

You are the lunatic asking for friendship and collecting personal info of ppl. You secret nazi shit.

Let me explain first group of these ampullas are secreet their wifee iss israel they can freely visit america.
second group is liikeee muslims hating israel but knowsss hiss wife is israel.. who cant visitt ameriica freely. Others are ordinary ppl.
He had deleted his post i understand it nowww its a trick.

check login detaiils and see webmaster.
What are you talking about? We have Israeli members here too, and some of them are even Think Tank here. @500 is one of them and a respectable cool guy.

And do you also realize the fact that there are lots of muslims also in Israel? Hell, there is even a huge arabian party in the Israeli parliament..

Back
Top Bottom