What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
I see, according to your logic Lufthansa is begging Turkish Airlines to give them the pleasure to bail them out.....that is even worst than what I am saying. Lufthansa knows that the way the partner Turkish Airline is operating/marketing soon they will be a big liability and since Turks can never accept failure even while digging their own grave then Lufthansa has no choice to beg Turkey to help them before everyone goes bankrupt.

Turkish Airlines will buy Armenia lol its probably worth more.

I just wonder if turkey's GDP can beyond holland this year

I mean the gdp by nominal ,not ppp

Because of the weak lira ,holland still higher than turkey in 2011

However,that is only the matter of time to beyond holland

The real challenge is to pursuit Korea,which is about 1/3 highter than turkey now,both PPP and norminal and have a formidable industry

I mean the gdp by nominal ,not ppp

Because of the weak lira ,holland still higher than turkey in 2011

However,that is only the matter of time to beyond holland

The real challenge is to pursuit Korea,which is about 1/3 highter than turkey now,both PPP and norminal and have a formidable industry

Government has target of top 10 economy in 2023 let's see if they can do it. If not surely the people will ask, you said this what happened you lied to us.

I think GDP by nominal is a little impossible but PPP is possible

Also May be the PIIGS fall before 2023 haha

Actually Turkey GDP may decline in dollar base in 2012.

Loool decline where you get that from, I know you wish that to happen but oh no your wrong. Oh well our people live 50X better than Chinese anyway.

I think GDP by nominal is a little impossible but PPP is possible

Also May be the PIIGS fall before 2023 haha

Maybe even PPP is good then nominal will probably be top 14 but still Spain gdp getting smaller unemployment 25%, same as Italy bad as well Greece gdp declined 7%. Everybody will remember what they said and throw it at their face when the time comes they was like it's a reachable Target etc etc

Loool decline where you get that from, I know you wish that to happen but oh no your wrong. Oh well our people live 50X better than Chinese anyway.
TRY devalued more than 10% last year,that's the reason.
In the first half of 2012,Turkish economy have declined 2.5% if you count it on US dollar base.

In the first half of 2012,Turkish economy have declined 2.5% if you count it on US dollar base.

Grown 2.5% not declined

U should check the data again

Declined? Wtf you on TL devalued, it's a stable currency.

Calm down,I said last year,don't be so angry please.

I'm not angry but either your in another planet or I am since when are we in 2013? Wake up we are in 2012 and that's this year.

Calm down,I said last year,don't be so angry please.

I think you talking about this picture and the 18 th is Turkey

You just misreading,grown 2.5,not reduced

Turkey must beyond holland this year,I think

Back
Top Bottom