What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
The only one talking about territorial integrity in this thread is no other than you.
So you don't even know what is being discussed, one retard pretending like a Turk gave the idea of splitting eastern anatolia as a solution to "pkk terrorism", that retard also gave an idea of forming Turan by using Georgia as a bridge, after giving eastern anatolia away. You cannot "discuss" these things.

Dare to discuss these stuff, and you will be looong gone :wave:

Like @what said above as well, Turkish farmers lacks the necessary knowledge and equipment to create automated farming systems. I have travelled all across Europe and especially in countries like France, Germany and Italy; I have seen that throughout the highways and even beyond what eye could see towards the horizon, they had automated fields. Especially in Italy, I've seen that almost all the vineyards have been automated to a certain point. This allows them to mass produce grapes and, consequently, make cheap wine.
In Turkey, most of the farms I've seen so far (of course there are certain automated farms with advanced technologies) have been based on hard labor. I live in Ankara, in the capital of Turkey, and there is a wheat field near my house. Almost every year, I watch farmers use really old tractors to till the crops, spread the seeds by hand, collect the product with the slowest and oldest harvest you would ever see, and then burn the stubble. Then each year, they complain about the low yield and how the prices are not in their favor etc. Meanwhile, Italians take the same amount of yield each year, time after time.
Turkey has enough land to feed itself and probably more than half of the entire Europe. But due to lack of all the necessary tools and know-how, Turkey just won't reach that same level of expertise in agriculture. I

In Netherlands, they fill the ocean to make lands for farming. If they can farm so much without even having enough land to plant, think of what Turkey could have done and still can!
When you're arriving in France, you can see fields and fields of crops, even before you land at the airport. I lived in the Auvergne region of France for a while and every time I went out of the city into the countryside, I was amazed by how much land has been planted. I know that the climate of Europe plays an important role in its agriculture. It rains in Auvergne almost throughout the year. But Turkey is rich with water. Even in the east, projects like GAP has allowed simple farmers in places like Şanlıurfa and Mardin to produce incredible yields. However, if you go to the east, you would also see that despite all the irrigation channels created by the GAP project, people just don't plant everywhere because it is hard labor and they lack the necessary tool and equipment, as well as education.

@what

In short you need or lack.

1. Professional farmers
2. Agricultural economy, agriculture - scientist (Effectiveness)
3. Irrigation systems
4. Use of biotechnology (productivity)
5. Use of modern equipment
6. Money
7. Political support

Correct?

It’s funny how far I have entered in @OguzSenturk ’s *ss with a few posts from so long ago... So much that he halucinates stuff I have never said, he thinks about me daily and even says my name in his signature... The girls I have been with probably don’t think about me as often as he does. :D

ps How proud I feel to be an Armenian now... Though I rather be an Armenian than a halfwit emotional lesbian who thinks he is something very important on an Internet forum. :enjoy:

So you don't even know what is being discussed, one retard pretending like a Turk gave the idea of splitting eastern anatolia as a solution to "pkk terrorism", that retard also gave an idea of forming Turan by using Georgia as a bridge, after giving eastern anatolia away. You cannot "discuss" these things.

Dare to discuss these stuff, and you will be looong gone :wave:
Everybody have right to express their opinion wheter be wrong or right. This is called freedom speech. Nobody will be banned cause you disagree with them.

Nobody will be banned cause you disagree with them.

We are not talking about one dogma that cannot be proven or refuted. You can test the claim by yourselves. I will put the chronometer link here so members can calculate how long it will take the liquidation :)

We are not talking about one dogma that cannot be proven or refuted. You can test the claim by yourselves. I will put the chronometer link here so members can calculate how long it will take the liquidation :)
Yeah, you do that....

My father is a purchasing director of a Belgian company, he wanted to buy an expensive machine from Turkey for the company he works for. The deal wont go trough, why? Because my father send a sample product (that needs to be used for the machine) to Turkey and it wont go trough customs in Turkey. We are f*ing our own country so hard. And than they are saying that foreign powers want to destroy Turkey lol

Edit: the problem is not that Turkeys industry is not competitive, the problem is that the bureaucracy in Turkey is genuinely f*ed.

Edit: the problem is not that Turkeys industry is not competitive, the problem is that the bureaucracy in Turkey is genuinely f*ed.
It's not bureaucracy but corruptness.

"Gümrüğe Takılmak" is a common incident here. You order something from abroad, then the officials in the customs don't let that stuff in...so you go and pay bribe to officer so that you can have your stuff.

It's not bureaucracy but corruptness.

"Gümrüğe Takılmak" is a common incident here. You order something from abroad, then the officials in the customs don't let that stuff in...so you go and pay bribe to officer so that you can have your stuff.

It’s both.

Well, I have advised ppl to think smart and think of their own well being, act accordingly, and don't lets RTE "milliyet" rhetoric fool you. His family and he himself are not going to need TL to live or sleep soundly at night.

Transparency and revealing their wealth and ownership would reveal how much (little) they need TL. This goes for all politicians and family members.

My father is a purchasing director of a Belgian company, he wanted to buy an expensive machine from Turkey for the company he works for. The deal wont go trough, why? Because my father send a sample product (that needs to be used for the machine) to Turkey and it wont go trough customs in Turkey. We are f*ing our own country so hard. And than they are saying that foreign powers want to destroy Turkey lol

Which industrial machines does Turkey deliver?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom