What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
@[TR]AHMET, explain me how and why is this airport a nightmare for Germany?

Is Lufthansa going bankrupt the day the new airport opens or will people stop flying to Frankfurt and Munich as major european economic and aviation hubs? Probably Airbus- one of the two major airplane manufacturers in the world (where Germans together with France hold the wheel) will also stop working or what?

Is it going to miraculously change the fact that Germany with roughly the same population has a 4 times larger economy than Turkey (3,7$ trillion vs 850$ billion)? That German exports are 9 times bigger than those of Turkey (1,4$ trillion vs 150$ billion)? Will it change the fact Germany’s trade surplus every year is 300$+ billion against Turkey’s 50$ trade deficit.

That's the official German Gov . debt accurate and online

http://www.staatsschuldenuhr.de/

c0f5068e9a99919c64583c2d2298f680v1_max_720x405_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg

Why are we letting all these German-majority owned companies run our duty free shops? Especially given their clear support of terrorist groups like PKK/YPG and FETO?

Is there a German airport where the duty free shops are run by a Turkish company?

Why are we letting all these German-majority owned companies run our duty free shops? Especially given their clear support of terrorist groups like PKK/YPG and FETO?

Is there a German airport where the duty free shops are run by a Turkish company?

Because Turkey is law state and we have to comply with the law. if we react like you said any foreign company wont be invest in Turkey.

If you have any evidence about one of majority-German owned company in Turkey that supports PKK/YPG, you can go to police and give your evidence to the public prosecutor, at that point criminal's citizenship does not matter.

But you cannot say "one german is terror supporter, so every german is terrorist". You must judge every human being individually. Not all citizens of Germany are terrorist.

@OguzSenturk Clearly I'm not calling ALL Germans terrorists. Most are obviously good people. Maybe I wasn't clear anough but what I meant to say is that Germany (and by Germany I mean the state, not the people) SUPPORTS terrorists. This is nothing new and has been brought up many times by Turkish authorities in the past, actually.

But that's beside the point. What I'm having a hard time understanding here is why do we have to give such a lucrative business as running our airports' duty free shops to a foreign entity? Why aren't Turkish companies running German airports' duty free shops instead?

What I'm having a hard time understanding here is why do we have to give such a lucrative business as running our airports' duty free shops to a foreign entity? Why aren't Turkish companies running German airports' duty free shops instead?

You were specially mentioning that why we are giving duty free business to German citizens since German government supports terrorist and that is why i clear it out that not all Germans are terrorists o_O Only NAZI ones are Terrorists.

As for your question, we are a law state, and laws designated as open-market mentallity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom