What's new

Turkish Economy Expanded 5.5 Percent in Third Quarter

I think Abdullatif Sener is talking about the strategy that AKP practices or you going to call him a conspirator to? :lol:
Its pure politics. You get rooted out, you need to make a case for your own political goals. It happened before with Ecevit and Erdoğan. A question that needs to be answered; Is he a politician like his previous examples or is he just an academic who happened to find himself in a political arena?

Its pure politics. You get rooted out, you need to make a case for your own political goals. It happened before with Ecevit and Erdoğan. A question that needs to be answered; Is he a politician like his previous examples or is he just an academic who happened to find himself in a political arena?

Nice conspiracy theories.

Nice conspiracy theories.
It's not a theory, I just laid down the facts. I don't think he lies in this interview, but from what I see, he just doesn't tell the whole story. Leaving out some crucial bits doesn't make you a liar, but makes you a good politician.

we identified these guys(illuminatiboy and TNT) as conspiracy theorists and now they are into a cheap retaliation.:lol:

hey guys,telling the truth is different,your cheap theories are different.:)

It's not a theory, I just laid down the facts. I don't think he lies in this interview, but from what I see, he just doesn't tell the whole story. Leaving out some crucial bits doesn't make you a liar, but makes you a good politician.

Yet another contradictory situation of yourself. When i am talking about true things(in my eyes) you accused me of making conspiracy theories but when you doing the same you call it non-theory but facts. You are really a clown why you should be the right and i am the wrong? Who gives that premission? You are weak..

we identified these guys(illuminatiboy and TNT) as conspiracy theorists and now they are into a cheap retaliation.:lol:

hey guys,telling the truth is different,your cheap theories are different.:)

Yet another guy conflicting in his own words.

The facts have solid ground.thats the difference between cheap theories and facts.For example:when you say this government is a pion of zionist,you have to prove your claim.unless you prove it,its just a conspiracy theory.

if someone says şener critisizes erdogan because they are rivals,well,its a fact,it doesnt share the same conditions of your cheap theories.

The facts have solid ground.thats the difference between cheap theories and facts.For example:when you say this government is a pion of zionist,you have to prove your claim.unless you prove it,its just a conspiracy theory.

if someone says şener critisizes erdogan because they are rivals,well,its a fact,it doesnt share the same conditions of your cheap theories.

And you prooving facts with some graphs and numbers while you dont even underpin it and dont talk about the negatives and posotives of the way they practice their politics? If i using a way to build up the economy, i must show the negative and postive sides of it. What you guys doing is only showing positives and accept that everything is going ok while thats not the truth because as i said earlier many important goverment company's, banks, harbors, fabrics are sold to abroad. This is a tactic to keep going on the economic war. This is a tactic to shut our mouths. Go read about globalisation and how evil it is. Oh you dont going to search because you dont believe in so called theories. Well wait till they coming to .... you tovbe tovbe.

There is war going on in the countries of our neighbours and still these guys defending a fake pink tableaus.

So, Turkey shall stop exporting products to foreign countries? And we should stop conducting policies with countries the world over?
Wait, do you go after a North Korea model?

The nationalists in Turkey have for decades protested that Turkey conducts active foreign policy. An that resembles pretty much your ideas. That is the definition of a complete failed state. And thank God our country is not pursuing that kind of failed strategy.

For example:when you say this government is a pion of zionist,you have to prove your claim.unless you prove it,its just a conspiracy theory.

images

images

images

And you prooving facts with some graphs and numbers while you dont even underpin it and dont talk about the negatives and posotives of the way they practice their politics? If i using a way to build up the economy, i must show the negative and postive sides of it. What you guys doing is only showing positives and accept that everything is going ok while thats not the truth because as i said earlier many important goverment company's, banks, harbors, fabrics are sold to abroad. This is a tactic to keep going on the economic war. This is a tactic to shut our mouths. Go read about globalisation and how evil it is. Oh you dont going to search because you dont believe in so called theories. Well wait till they coming to .... you tovbe tovbe.

There is war going on in the countries of our neighbours and still these guys defending a fake pink tableaus.

seems like they've already came and ...... you and your way of thinking.

and globalisation is sth that you cant avoid if you have open society.the biggest resistant is north korea:)

i think your problem is that you are always reading things what you want to believe in.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom