What's new

Turkish diplomat slain by ASALA to be remembered by monument in Canada

Don't argue with him. He is an Armenian who lives in America. Those are Armenians that are the most deluded and live in a fairy tale. I personally spoke to one in real life and they are really coocook for coco puffs. While their own people at home are starving from hunger and have a shitty life, Armenians abroad have big plans. They think the whole west gives a damn about them because they are Christian and special.

Don't argue with him. He is an Armenian who lives in America. Those are Armenians that are the most deluded and live in a fairy tale. I personally spoke to one in real life and they are really coocook for coco puffs. While their own people at home are starving from hunger and have a shitty life, Armenians abroad have big plans. They think the whole west gives a damn about them because they are Christian and special.

Indeed they are special.

6gzscw.jpg

Don't argue with him. He is an Armenian who lives in America. Those are Armenians that are the most deluded and live in a fairy tale.

guess who were instrumental in the fairy tale liberation of Artsakh by using captured Turkish military hardware.

They think the whole west gives a damn about them because they are Christian and special.

No we don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
end of your hero

[video=youtube;i4XFXPSkdZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4XFXPSkdZI[video]

must look at 5:05
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only in your Turkish sick dreams.....Monte had a open casket funeral in front of 15 thousand people and his head was intact, he died in the arms of his men. We have seen this video Azeri before, that poor guy beheaded was a farmer (maybe even Azeri) and looks nothing like him. You guys show your true colors. Just remember there are many like him when the time calls.

btw, this news about the statue seem to be true....how low can Canada go.

Back
Top Bottom