What's new

Turkish Constitutional Referendum ( Poll)

Turkish Constitutional Referendum Vote ; Yes or No ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Undecided Voter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackeyes90

Reaction score
As you know there is a constitutional referendum due in April so i wanted to asked fellow Turkish member to reply here to see what do Turkish people think about the new presidential system.
Also please simple reply " yes " or "no"
@cabatli_53 i dont know i broke the forum rules but this is very important subject if i did so , can you redirect to Turkish politics ?

The end game has started. 200 years of shackles are being broken ring by ring. It's life or death situation for the Turkish folks for their adversaries have a memory. They know it's their last chance. So, treacherous plans are put into action. Only if they knew it'll all boomerang to them. Anyway, it's all per DESIGNS, PLANS & EXCECUTIONS where no mortal has any say or share. Lest we should forget Hazret-i Musa (PBUH) was raised in the palace of Firaun, Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) was the son of the right hand man of Nemrut, and our beloved Prophet (PBUH) belonged to the most powerful status quo tribe/clan in Mekka....

Last edited by a moderator:
The end game has started. 200 years of shackles are being broken ring by ring. It's life or death situation for the Turkish folks for their adversaries have a memory. They know it's their last chance. So, treacherous plans are put into action. Only if they knew it'll all boomerang to them. Anyway, it's all per DESIGNS, PLANS & EXCECUTIONS where no mortal has any say or share. Lest we should forget Hazret-i Musa (PBUH) was raised in the palace of Firaun, Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) was the son of the right hand man of Nemrut, and our beloved Prophet (PBUH) belonged to the most powerful status quo tribe/clan in Mekka....
Is turkey going towards becoming an islamic republic like pakistan or will it remain a secular one??

YES!!!

It's time for Turkey to break its chains and move forward.

Yatirim.jpg

The truth is that a bunch of delusional illiterate idiots who still believe in the fairy tales about our long gone glory days will bring Turkey back to the 18th century... or Iraq and Syria of the present days. That's what they will achieve with this referendum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom