What's new

Turkish company Andarkan new APC concept

High cost and maintenance, plus lack of upgradable are needed to take into consideration. Like f-22 is a nice plane on paper but nightmare to maintenance it.
Exactly why I think that it's unpractical.

Other designs- KAMA

fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-03.jpg
fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-04.jpg
fnss-mil-2015-arsiv-pro-man-2-arsiv-05.jpg
This is the best one. You change the vehicle configuration easily, no modifications needed.

This is the best one. You change the vehicle configuration easily, no modifications needed.
These can't be just concepts the one I posted is damn good should be developed specially can be great for special forces.

These can't be just concepts the one I posted is damn good should be developed specially can be great for special forces.

FNSS engineers are just inspiring from those concepts on design stage of actual projects. Kaplan-20 is the first design that have similar lines with those concepts. Kaplan-30 as an Indonesian/Turkish IFV will be revealed as a competitor of Tulpar IFV.

Kaplan 20
kaplan20-02.jpg

FNSS engineers are just inspiring from those concepts on design stage of actual projects. Kaplan-20 is the first design that have similar lines with those concepts. Kaplan-30 as an Indonesian/Turkish IFV will be revealed as a competitor of Tulpar IFV.

Kaplan 20
kaplan20-02.jpg
Are you developing this one ? And Can you post pictures of those projects which are not just concepts but are actually under development.

Are you developing this one ? And Can you post pictures of those projects which are not just concepts but are actually under development.

Kaplan-20 is under development. Although It is introduced in IDEF, I think Kaplan project has time for design maturation.
In IDEF, FNSS/Indonesian Government/Undersecretariat of Turkish defence industry signed an agreement to develop a light tank concept based on Kaplan-20 to be Indonesian main light tank/IFV vehicles.

With current shape/standarts, Kaplan-20 doesn't have a chance against rival Tulpar. I think FNSS will work more over Kaplan design to be one of the ambitious IFV for Indonesia and Turkey requirements.

ImRCM4z.jpg

Tulpar
14kdv2d.jpg

2084866_original.jpg

nice futuristic designed i think Pakistan should participate in these projects for future needs.

We ought to have JVs with some Turkish companies for such requirements.

JV's are a strategy of industrial development and Turkish institutes are eager to do it in brother countries. We made it in UAE, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Indonesia, S. Arabia, Jordan, Azerbaijan and other brother states. We trasnfered serious amount of technologies to those countries from armoured vehicles to rockets, missiles but When It comes to Pakistan, Our wishes don't find their adresses. I suppose It is about Chinese influence over Pakistani officials. China knows How Pakistan and Turkish nations like eacothers so generating strategy not to loose Pakistani market to Turks. It is the reason When Turkey wanted to do something with Pakistan industrially, China either offers similar tools to counter What We want to do in Pakistan, or pulling the prices to extremely low levels to neutralize Turkey's working ambitious. It is the reason Turkey and Pakistan can't cooperate on any serious field since years. It is for sure that We can't compete with China in terms of prices/costs.

For exm. That's the final product of Malaysian Turkish collaboration.

AV-8
av8%2Bgempita-2.jpg

Last edited:
Good concept, but I'm afraid it is too unpractical, like the Polish Stealth Tank.
Imagine the costs for producing and maintaining those things, especially on the battlefield.

I can agree at some sort. One platform for all configurations and it's not expensive for the Army to operate and maintain, but sure it is for possible export customers. The chassis doesn't look mature. But Tulpar IFV will be the future APC of the Army. I yet still don't expect much exports from that either, expensive for our respective potential customers.

JV's are a strategy of industrial development and Turkish institutes are eager to do it in brother countries. We made it in UAE, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Indonesia, S. Arabia, Jordan, Azerbaijan and other brother states. We trasnfered serious amount of technologies to those countries from armoured vehicles to rockets, missiles but When It comes to Pakistan, Our wishes don't find their adresses. I suppose It is about Chinese influence over Pakistani officials. China knows How Pakistan and Turkish nations like eacothers so generating strategy not to loose Pakistani market to Turks. It is the reason When Turkey wanted to do something with Pakistan industrially, China either offers similar tools to counter What We want to do in Pakistan, or pulling the prices to extremely low levels to neutralize Turkey's working ambitious. It is the reason Turkey and Pakistan can't cooperate on any serious field since years. It is for sure that We can't compete with China in terms of prices/costs.

For exm. That's the final product of Malaysian Turkish collaboration.

AV-8
av8%2Bgempita-2.jpg
My take on it is different, I guess Pakistan doesnt want Turkey to be under pressure from its regional or other western allies by doing serious business with us. (Eg Atak deal) However our strategy to tackle it for now is ''moving slow'' with Turkey on this......But in future as we improve ourselves more and more economically i expect JVs.

Thats my assessment.

Turkish vehicle designs are based off of Turkish women.

Smart and Beautiful. :D

impressive

Pakistan also try to start joint venture with china and turkey
pick one.
china or turkey :D

all three JV together seems implausible

should just buy ZBL-09 straight from China

HY82486-2.jpg

In the last 10-15 years their industry really took off and reached new heights.

Impressive, as always there's a lesson or two to be learned from the turks

Back
Top Bottom