What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Rumor said some USA senators are pushing for suspend providing F35A to Turkey as they claim that Turkey has become a dictatorship under Erdogan. Is that for real?

Rumor said some USA senators are pushing for suspend providing F35A to Turkey as they claim that Turkey has become a dictatorship under Erdogan. Is that for real?

Yeah Totally..
DEEDiwXXYAECYxH.jpg

DEEDixsXUAUudNS.jpg

Yeah Totally..
DEEDiwXXYAECYxH.jpg

DEEDixsXUAUudNS.jpg
It's right decision to strart TFX, or those Yankee will come to your throat.

All lot of strings attached when you buy USA weapons.

China sells HQ9 SAM to Qatar, means we want a balanced Middle East. Although I'm not a big fan of Erdogan, but I've to admit that he has some balls.

I wish China Pakistan Tukey to have certain level of cooperation in 5th gen fighter programme.

I wish that was true, but no, it's not.
We should concentrate on the TFX, instead of dividing our money between the two.

The US has banned sale of guidance kit , armed drone ,laser designator and SATCOM systems to Turkey

RESULT : Turkey developed its own systems ... only a few countries in the World and Turkey is one of them

ANKA Multirole MALE UAV ( SAR Radar , SATCOM , Laser guided Missiles )

LGK Laser guided Bomb - KGK -HGK and TEBER Smart Bombs

There is no ban for such sales, that is not true!

They won't go outright and say 'we've placed a ban on selling this and that to our NATO ally, Turkey'. But there is a low level ban on selling certain equipment and weapon systems, and they'll make you feel it by having an indefinite time on congress approving sales.

yeah, for example there was a bann on phalanx,i think cats system on tb2 and i think j-dam as well. those are the ones which come right into my headd

Dictators are the main customers of US military stuffs.

It's right decision to strart TFX, or those Yankee will come to your throat.

All lot of strings attached when you buy USA weapons.

China sells HQ9 SAM to Qatar, means we want a balanced Middle East. Although I'm not a big fan of Erdogan, but I've to admit that he has some balls.

I wish China Pakistan Tukey to have certain level of cooperation in 5th gen fighter programme.

You don't want balance. You want to sell your weapons on both side. This is western style and anything than new.

I think it's pretty clear now that the chinaman "rumors" were true and the US will not be selling F-35 to Turkey, right guys :-)
They will never arrive mark my word unless Tayyip Erdoğan dont turn blind eye to creation of Syrian Kurdistan.

Didn't US sell 350 billion dollars arm equipments to Saudi Arabia which is a totally dictatorial regime ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom