What's new

Turkic speaking countries might create free trade zone

Lol have you ever read old kirghiz manas epic ? Manas epic said that kirghizs were blond with green/blue eyes. Also old chinese sources about kirghiz wrote that kirghizs have caucasoid looking. Also what about r1b ? Turkic people has more older R1A and R1B Y dna than eu people. I searched iranic people genetic they have high r1a y dna but they have very low r1b but also turkic people have higher r1b y dna

Kyrgyz were said to be unions of Iranic and Turkic. The skulls shows they had a Mongoloid/Caucasoid population of mostly males and a Caucasoid population of mostly females.

lol this wont happen because most of these countries will join an eurasian union or already have free trade agreements with russia. Turkey can only join eurasian union but thats it.

The Xiongnu was the first Turkic empire and the people for example look predominately Mongoloid with only some Caucasian admixture.

Kyrgyz were said to be unions of Iranic and Turkic. The skulls shows they had a Mongoloid/Caucasoid population of mostly males and a Caucasoid population of mostly females.

I laugh so hard to you :D .Ok then what about wusuns ?

this wont happen most of the turkic countries want to join eurasian union or already have a costumes union together with russia. Turkey can only join eurasian union if it wants be together with turkic countries.

These paintings and other stuff I came across a few days ago while doing research on races may give some clue.

Mohammed_kaaba_1315.jpg

Jami_al-Tawarikh_Gabriel.jpg

Painting by Rashid al-Din, published in Tabriz, Persia, 1307 A.D.

Babur_and_Humayun.jpg

Babur and Humayun Persian style painting in 1650

h2_57.51.24.jpg

Garden Scene, Aq Quyunlu period (1396–1508), ca. 1430

2cz4nwz.jpg

Facial reconstruction of Gokturks

Persia after Mongol conquest
Iranian_Wedding_Ceremony.jpg

Muhammadi_concert_1584.jpg

Those are not Persian painting. They are all painted under Turkic rule by Azeri Turks. It clearly says Tabriz.

Persian style.

BTW, why did they have to highlight that countenance in their paintings?

Persian style.

What does "Persian style" mean? It's a misnomer applied by Persian and Western historians (who are dominant, and thus of course it is not your mistake to repeat what they are saying).

How can it be "Persian" when:

1) it was painted by ethnic Azerbaijani Turks (or otherwise Oghuz Turks, since depending on the timeframe, there was no separation into "Azerbaijani Turks", "Anatolian Turks", etc), in a country

2) ruled by Azerbaijani Turks (or Oghuz Turks, depending on the time), and

3) called not "Persia" or even "Iran" as is wrongly assumed, but by a Turkic name, such as Dowlat-e-Qajar, Dowlat-e-Afshar, Dowlat-e-Safavi, Aq Qoyunly (Ak Koyunly), Qara Qoyunly (Kara Koyunly), Atabakan-e-Adharbayjan (Great Atabek State of Azerbaijan), and Great Seljuq Empire.

When you consider these very simple, common-sense and logical arguments, you will see that calling something Turkic as "Persian" is just not right.

Persian style.

really what is the persian style ? Turks built Taj mahal but EU people said it has persian style . Turkic people make carpets in iran eu says persian carpets. Lol Turkic people found empires in iran but still eu people says persian empires lol

Who says it is Persian style? Those style of painting didn't exist before Turkic rule. Same way, Persians call Turkic Seljuk and Safavid architecture Persian architecture. This can't be since before Turks arrived there was no such culture, painting, food and architecture. Even if it was influenced somewhat by Persians. It is not Persian but Azeri. Saying otherwise is revisionism which tries to cover up Turkic rule.

Indians are also guilty of this with Moghul culture. Most influential period of contintenal rule of Indian plateau was not Indian but Turkic, but when people talk about moghuls they talk like they were locals of India. Moghuls were not Indians.

OK I am sorry. I was not aware of Turkish sentiments. I just mentioned the term that is now internationally accepted. I didn't want to downplay Turkish creativity and accidentally fall in the crossfire between Turks and Iranians.

I am not representing Iranians or Turkish people. Please forgive me if I hurt you.

I just posted the photos because there was a discussion about race going on. A few days ago, I was doing research on the racial distribution in Asia and Eurasia.

I wanted to show that you can see how people looked like in those days. The Turkish painter highlighted the Mongoloid facial features in his paintings. I just wanted to show that.

I have no intention to insult Turks by mentioning the Persian style. Pardon me!

Lol have you ever read old kirghiz manas epic ? Manas epic said that kirghizs were blond with green/blue eyes. Also old chinese sources about kirghiz wrote that kirghizs have caucasoid looking. Also what about r1b ? Turkic people has more older R1A and R1B Y dna than eu people. I searched iranic people genetic they have high r1a y dna but they have very low r1b but also turkic people have higher r1b y dna

I know that the Yenissei Khirgiz were described with mainly Caucasoid feautures but at the same time the Chinese historians described the Göktürks as people with a small stature. The description of the Kyrgyz as tall, blue-eyes blonds confused many historians who assumed that they could not have originally been Turkic but rather Indo-European or Paleo-Siberian who took a Turkic language through the strong influence of Göktürks. The ancient Kyrgyz had also adopted the old Turkic alphabet so it could be the case that they also adopted a Turkic language after a while. By the way that's not my opinion but the claim of many Turkologists. Oh and the Huns were also mainly described with Mongoloid feautres by Roman historains:

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes.

Jordanes also recounted how Priscus had described Attila the Hun, the Emperor of the Huns from 434-453, as: "Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin."[31]

I know that the Yenissei Khirgiz were described with mainly Caucasoid feautures but at the same time the Chinese historians described the Göktürks as people with a small stature. The description of the Kyrgyz as tall, blue-eyes blonds confused many historians who assumed that they could not have originally been Turkic but rather Indo-European or Paleo-Siberian who took a Turkic language through the strong influence of Göktürks. The ancient Kyrgyz had also adopted the old Turkic alphabet so it could be the case that they also adopted a Turkic language after a while. By the way that's not my opinion but the claim of many Turkologists. Oh and the Huns were also mainly described with Mongoloid feautres by Roman historains:

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes.

Jordanes also recounted how Priscus had described Attila the Hun, the Emperor of the Huns from 434-453, as: "Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin."[31]

We know the features of three Turkic peoples from old statues and pictures left by them and descriptions.

Gokturks - Mongoloid statues (like Khagan Kul Tegin's statue)

Old Uyghurs (their descendants are Yugur people, not modern uyghurs) were mongoloid. Their Uyghur Kingdom of Qocho left paintings which show all mongoloid Uyghur people. (Modern Uyghurs are decended from Karluk Turks mixing with Tocharians, the stupid Soviets stole the Uyghur name and gave it to the Karluk descendants)

Yenisei Kirghiz -Caucasoid

The Tashtik population was Mongoloid/Caucasoid and Caucasoid and were ancestors of Kyrgyz.

" The population of the Tashtik culture (first century B.c.-fifth century A.D.) in the Yenisei valley was an amalgam of Europoids and Mongoloids, as is"

Back
Top Bottom