What's new

Turkey's Crimea policy under Putin's hostage

Turkish science fiction. :coffee:

Russian fertility rate is over 2,2. The same level as turkish fertility rate.

You should be concerned about the fertility rate of the Kurds in Turkey. Turkish government is hiding the true statistic numbers about kurdish population and growth in turkey. If turks would know the truth there would be panic in Western turkey.
Russia fertility rate is not 2.2, it is 1.7, way below replacement. If you take out muslim birth, it is probably lower! PLUS ethnic Russians has high death rate which is equally bad. And there are 120 women for every 100 men. Disaster looming!

Don't try to chalenge me on this field because you will loose. I did my research. Russia is heading for big demographic crises. By 2040 Slavic Russians will become minority. And all Muslim minorities will be hostile towards Russian policies. Probably Russian federation will brake apart like many predict.

You should be happy if you can keep Moscow and its outskirts. I believe Russia will fall back to pre-1800 borders. It is a mathematical fact.

Turkish science fiction. :coffee:

Russian fertility rate is over 2,2. The same level as turkish fertility rate.

You should be concerned about the fertility rate of the Kurds in Turkey. Turkish government is hiding the true statistic numbers about kurdish population and growth in turkey. If turks would know the truth there would be panic in Western turkey.
Ohh then stop breading like rabbits bla bla bla...

I have christian, atheist brothers too, to be muslim only doesnt make them my brother, some rules are needed such as being human... if not I don't care if you are my real brother. Damn, you will never understand. First you think the country running by Sharia, now you think religion is only factor to consider people good or bad... Open your mind ruski, you will be very surprised and learn real things before acting smart *** and talking about structure of atmosphere.

@Targon
he does 3D trolling at pro level :yahoo: (damn i can' hold myself))
You should get a positive rating for this post:tup:

Back
Top Bottom