What's new

Turkey to fast-track draft bill approving troop deployment in Qatar: Officials

You have no idea, you follow Al Jazeera english which is far different from Al Jazeera Arabic. AJ Arabic has been the media agency for IS, once saw an AJ Arabic article naming their suicide attacks martyrdom operations.

How can the small and illiterate jungle dweller know? You cannot reason with him. After all not even the sane Turks here on this forum take him seriously and distance themselves from his nonsense.

As for his propaganda that he tends to post:

DB-WI4eXcAE0ut8.jpg

What he posted was this below. Explained here in detail why it is not accurate:

https://doremuseng.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/gullibility-squared/

So you went from anti-Erdogan and anti-MB to posting their nonsense? Look at the foreign policy of Erdogan. He has managed to piss everyone off. What is left is tiny Qatar that his family has close business ties with and which helps invest inside Turkey. That's why he cares about that 300.000 big nation to begin with. Let him commit more political blunders and create more enemies in the region. After all there are not enough of them already.

Why do you blame a news agency for showing news? CNN, ABC, BBC all have aired Deash tapes, haven't they? But you decide to blame Al Jazeera for doing it, you have a beef with Al Jazeera.

Look you don't know Arabic, if you have seen what AJ Arabic posts on a regular basis than I would not have to explain this to you. They have always been showing IS news with a positive spin, they were supportive of them to the core. AJ English is led by different staff, not the same.

Airing a tape doesn't equal support, why can't you figure that out yourself? It's basic logic.

Let me rephrase what you are saying, the SA regime will bomb Qatar back to stone age with its camel riders flying those sophisticated fighter jets while Russia and Iran will be watching and clapping. It's not a very realistic scenario you're drawing, my friend. You talk of Geo-politics every now and then but you're ignoring it in this crisis.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

camel riders flying those sophisticated fighter jets :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks man, laughed really hard

Look you don't know Arabic, if you have seen what AJ Arabic posts on a regular basis than I would not have to explain this to you. They have always been showing IS news with a positive spin, they were supportive of them to the core. AJ English is led by different staff, not the same.

Airing a tape doesn't equal support, why can't you figure that out yourself? It's basic logic.

This might interest you as well:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/fea...finance-engineer-for-terrorists-in-Yemen.html

http://www.qatarshares.com/vb/showt...C9-%D5%DD%C7-%C7%E1%E3%C8%C7%D1%DF%C9-!/page2

What this is really about (In Arabic):

http://www.alhayat.com/m/opinion/22319572#sthash.V5I17MJ8.zCWgcRnX.dpbs

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks that way to those who have burned down their conscience in the suckular institutes. BTW, in BD the Daesh terrorists are coming out from your beloved suckular universities. It is a fact stated by the police chief few days back. People like you inspire and fund these terrorists to commit terrorism in the name of Islam so that people stay away from Islam.
tinfoil-hat-2.jpg

Erdoğan: Türkiye’de darbe girişimi olduğu zaman Körfez’de kimlerin buna sevindiğini biz çok iyi biliyoruz.

Erdogan: We know very well who in the Gulf was delighted during last year's coup attempt in Turkey. (Saudi Arabia and the UAE.)

But of course !

UPDATE 1-Turkey's TAV seeks $250 mln bank loan for Saudi airports (CNBC - Tuesday, 16 May 2017 | 10:53 AM ET)

Turkish airport operator TAV to operate 3 more airports in Saudi Arabia (Daily Sabah - Published June 9, 2017)

Too bad you couldn't refute our police chief's statement implicating your beloevd suckular institutes in BD! We understand it's very inconvenient to you. You have this ugly habit of pointing fingers at those you hate for your mischief.
Dude i really dont care about Bangladesh and its secular intitutes or its police chief, what i care about is Turkey.

Dude i really dont care about Bangladesh and its secular intitutes or its police chief, what i care about is Turkey.

We know you don't care about BD or the Muslim world for that matter. All you care about is your unscrupulous suckular friends in Muslim states who suck the life out of the Muslim states like leeches.

Back
Top Bottom