What's new

TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i repeat if nato, doesnt support turkey, turkey will get into a complicated mess of situations, turkey is not a country like united states

What are you smoking?

We will help Turkey 100 pecent here.... if Turkey fails, then we will fail.

i repeat if nato, doesnt support turkey, turkey will get into a complicated mess of situations, turkey is not a country like united states

well, turkey has the second largest army in nato. so i dont know what you smoke, beside it has technology that syria lacks. and iran can keep dreaming on attacking turkey, cause then the small friendship they have with the west will be destroyed!

well, turkey has the second largest army in nato. so i dont know what you smoke, beside it has technology that syria lacks. and iran can keep dreaming on attacking turkey, cause then the small friendship they have with the west will be destroyed!

turkey is not as modern as the other nato, plus, turkey is not as modern as you think, that turkey will attack syria and dont suffer any consequences, sorry, syria is not your usual PKK terrorists, it has modern airforce and is capable of striking inside turkey, you are not going for any ragtag disorganized terrorists they are one state

What are you smoking?

We will help Turkey 100 pecent here.... if Turkey fails, then we will fail.

i know nato and america will come help turkey, ofcourse, you guys are the one pushing turkey for border conflict in the first place

welcome to new middle east

syria, exis of evil remember???

^ But we leave a dictator that is mistreating Muslims ? and whats your thought about the Ottoman Empire and Lawrence of Arabia
True Muslim country shouldn't really threaten another Muslim country

1) Who is to say that anyone of these are a Muslim country (See criteras)

2) Would you prefer the US, Israel, UK and the West to get involved, LIke they are doing in Libya and have done in Iraq and AFganistan ? because they will.

3) Turkey was going to get involved in Libya but the West stopped them.

4) When was it so Islamic to have Dictators, one minute you critise the King of Saudi then side up with Assad ?

5) Granted there are SOME who support Assad like their are some Lybians that support Gaddaffi or some Iraqis that supported Saddam but not Most !

Turkey means NATO and it cannot act without the approval of NATO. Better consider turkish threats as NATO threats to syria.

6) Turkey did rule Syrai as the Ottoman Empire and did a good job in retaining Muslim culture and estabilishing ISlamic rule ,( can't say much about Assad)the point is shouldn't the Turks have that right over syria like the Chiniese have that right over Hong kong ? Afterall Syria was created by the Britsh and French Empire ? Or do you believe in a Arab Nationalist which goes totally aginst Islam ?

you are indirectly telling us that india too have the same right on pakistan that too was created due to british approval. then israel too needs to go back to be a part of turkey.

today syria is a member of the UN and an independent nation and as per UN charter it cannot be dismembered.

Turkey means NATO and it cannot act without the approval of NATO. Better consider turkish threats as NATO threats to syria.

you are indirectly telling us that india too have the same right on pakistan that too was created due to british approval. then israel too needs to go back to be a part of turkey.

today syria is a member of the UN and an independent nation and as per UN charter it cannot be dismembered.

also NATO is USING turkey, since it cant use other countries to attack syria like Libya, turkey is just a nato instrument but it doesnt know how damage it can do it to itself from vountries like arab world

Go forward and lay the foundation of world war 3 . Cheers !!!!:cheers:

well said! Its only NATO and Israel laying the foundations of a WW3. they are in process of killing all rotten regimes and monarchs including saudi too for one reason or ther other. :sniper:

turkey is not as modern as the other nato, plus, turkey is not as modern as you think, that turkey will attack syria and dont suffer any consequences, sorry, syria is not your usual PKK terrorists, it has modern airforce and is capable of striking inside turkey
All nations suffer consequences in any type of battle, militarily, financially or having its prestige hindered. But I'm very doubtful about Syrian Air Force's capabilities or its any other military capability compared to Turkey's "modern" forces. Besides PKK fight is a type of guerrilla warfare whereas in a possible Turkish-Syrian war case would be a conventional one and empirical evidence we know shows us that guerrilla warfare is much more harder than fighting a standing army in open. So I would go far to say that PKK is more advanced in survival than Syrian Army.

What I don't get is why everyone is so hateful about NATO when nations in the region, even Afghanistan, lacks the ability to rehabilitate their regimes so they can treat their citizens equally and justly. I'm not making an argument for intervention of NATO in Syria or any other country, but I'm saddened that this crucial fact is ignored by most and only thing that remains in the minds of people is just "NATO interventionism".

also NATO is USING turkey, since it cant use other countries to attack syria like Libya, turkey is just a nato instrument but it doesnt know how damage it can do it to itself from vountries like arab world

NATO has nearly two dozen bases in turkey. they have developed turkey and seems now they want to consume it against syria or iran. turkey needs to be very careful and should remain friendly to syria and iran. then NATO will never succeed in harming or consuming turkey achievements.

Turkey can act independently in any possible scenario without approval of NATO. But NATO needs the approval of all the member states if it wants to act.

NATO cannot use Turkey as Turkey can not use NATO. If NATO wants to open a war, pass a new doctrine or even a statement on critical issues, basically all the functions of NATO needs approval of all its 28 members. By your post, you not only show your eagerness to insult Turkey but you also show your lack of knowledge.

turkey is not as modern as the other nato, plus, turkey is not as modern as you think, that turkey will attack syria and dont suffer any consequences, sorry, syria is not your usual PKK terrorists, it has modern airforce and is capable of striking inside turkey, you are not going for any ragtag disorganized terrorists they are one state

Turkey has the capability to hold its own against any nation in this world... even us!

Im so so supprised to hear this from some people!

All nations suffer consequences in any type of battle, militarily, financially or having its prestige hindered. But I'm very doubtful about Syrian Air Force's capabilities or its any other military capability compared to Turkey's "modern" forces. Besides PKK fight is a type of guerrilla warfare whereas in a possible Turkish-Syrian war case would be a conventional one and empirical evidence we know shows us that guerrilla warfare is much more harder than fighting a standing army in open. So I would go far to say that PKK is more advanced in survival than Syrian Army.

What I don't get is why everyone is so hateful about NATO when nations in the region, even Afghanistan, lacks the ability to rehabilitate their regimes so they can treat their citizens equally and justly. I'm not making an argument for intervention of NATO in Syria or any other country, but I'm saddened that this crucial fact is ignored by most and only thing that remains in the minds of people is just "NATO interventionism".

ok, i dont understand, turkey was a very close ally of asaad some time ago and was persuing the policy of love from arabs, syria is not a danger to turkey and nor syria intends to attack turkey, i dont understand why is turkey turning a non issue into a war, turkey will spend its resources, it must be all concentrated on developing its economy, not pushing for some war conflict with terrorist is one thing, but conflict with one state which is also not a very small state is a very bad omen for future peace in middle east, thing will get worse for both countries, turkey maybe on some advantage with its numerical and tech advantage but disaster of war will spread on both sides

iran will stop giving oil to turkey which can hurt its economy, o you agree??

Turkey has the capability to hold its own against any nation in this world... even us!

Im so so supprised to hear this from some people!

even US?, i dont think so, well ofcourse not a bankrupt USA anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom