Turkey seeks additional flights from India to boost tourism

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Turkey seeks additional flights from India to boost tourism

Flag-Pins-India-Turkey.jpg

Turkey said it wants to double the number of flights from Delhi and Mumbai connecting the country to boost tourism and enhance trade and investments, as per a PTI report. “We want to double the frequency of flights from Delhi and Mumbai. We also want to start flights to more Indian destinations. It will help in boosting tourism sector in both the countries," Burak Akcapar, Ambassador of Turkey to India said recently in New Delhi at a Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) function.

At present, a total of seven flights from Mumbai and Delhi connect India to Turkey. "We have completed all the procedures from our side (to increase flight frequency). Now the ball is in India's court," he added. Akcapar emphasised on the need to increase awareness among the business community of both countries to enhance trade and investments relations.

Travel Biz Monitor :: Turkey seeks additional flights from India to boost tourism

At present, a total of seven flights from Mumbai and Delhi connect India to Turkey.

That can't be right. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I checked, Turkish Airlines operated daily flights between Bombay/Delhi and Istanbul, making that 14 flights out of India/week in each direction.

India and Turkey hardly have any kind of a diplomatic relationship - will be good to see some changes in it.

I love both Pakistanis and Indians. I'll find you a vid of THY where India is included too. Hang on fellas

Back
Top Bottom