What's new

Turkey says Russian ship delivered 60 tons of ‘dangerous cargo' to Syria

Tork? Ey listen i know why you pronounce it like that? Learned it on this forum! Say this in front of me i swear you are dead! Anyway to answer your challenge i need to look it up, i will answer it soon, btw most of your history you were ruled and misused by Torks like you call it! The persons who you cnsider the great persians are in fact Turks!
I have tears in my eyes lmao
Mongolian, you guys came here 1500 years after we first created the country called Iran. Now you're running your mouth off about who's who and what's what? You settled on Armenian/Persian/Kurdish lands. Genetically half of you are Europeans and the rest of you are Turkified natives of the land. Don't feed me the bs that you're fed in the schools of Turkey.

And Tork is how we pronounce it and that's how we spell. Got a problem? Get a plane ticket and come to North Vancouver. Threatening people on an Internet chat room is pathetic.

You can't even beat your virginity, now you wanna beat me to death? haha

your persian civilization cannot be compared with Turkic kahanates! Not even with Ottomans who whopped your *****, and our sultans who took your shahs wives everytime we won the wars again.
the same Sultans who spoke my language? lmao
Even in Ottoman territories Persian was court language. Azari rulers of Iran for the most part did more to promote the Persian language and culture than even Persian rulers. Why do you think Persian is the official language of the country today and after hundreds of years of Azari rule we all speak Persian as our mother tongue? Azari rulers themselves promoted Parsi/Persian language. They never tried to makee Azari the language of the country, they did the opposite in fact. You're barking like a mad dog. Grab a book.

Persian civilization during the Achamenid,Parthian and Sassanid time is on a whole different level compared to the nearby tribal, nomadic cultures of Turks and Arabs.

It would be an insult to the Persian culture comparing it to them. The only comparable ones will be the ancient Egyptian and Indian cultures.

Sure they built greater empires than the Persians, but culture/sophistication is different from empire building.

Looser Persian talks again ... Ahahahahaha

Keep talking you loser !! This is the best thing that you can do ... ehehehe

i would to say that If a regime kills its own people, that regime cant be alive. Very soon we will see Assad's died body hanging up whit a rope.

Turkiye is democratic a country we kurds can solve our problems with way of democracy. This is the biggest differences between Turkiye and Syria/Iran. Hole region hates Iran and Syria. What pathetic?

And the other fact is, If still there is a country which named Iran now, Iranians owe us. US and Israel waiting us let them send Iran to the stone age within one week.

Edit: I am a Kurdish. Turks conquered Anatolia from Romans. These land was belong Romans Unfortunately we kurds and armenian/Persian races were living here under control of Romans. I prefer to live with Turks unlike Iranians/Armenians.

What civilization, they just always tried to imitate greek civilization!! It was just a bad greek fake looser civilization which evantually got literally burned down by mongols muahaha

I felt sorry for them, but after seeing them supporting syria regIme it seems as a God punishent coming to them! It makes sense now!

haha...yeh stupid....they are cousins after the Mongols made your women concubines.....ahahha stupid...

OMG !!!

I cant imagine how boned/head are you ??? ahahahaha

I say again tthey are cousins. so they don't need to do that to each-others women.

Persian civilization during the Achamenid,Parthian and Sassanid time is on a whole different level compared to the nearby tribal, nomadic cultures of Turks and Arabs.

It would be an insult to the Persian culture comparing it to them. The only comparable ones will be the ancient Egyptian and Indian cultures.

Sure they built greater empires than the Persians, but culture/sophistication is different from empire building.

Why is an Indian always coming here and trying to bash Turkey? Don't meddle your nose into stuff you have no idea about. I am not coming to Indian forums or any other Turks and bash Indian culture and history, what is your problem?

And i think it is pathetic to compare Persian empire with Ottoman empire (geographically). Persian empire at its height had half of Ottoman empires lands.
OttomanEmpireIn1683.png

Height of Ottoman empire ^^^^^

Sassanid_empire_map.png

Height of Sassanid empire (persia)

Parthia_001ad.jpg

Height of Parthian empire

Furthermore The Ottoman Empire was one of the largest and longest lasting empires in history; such that the Ottoman State, its politics, conflicts, and cultural heritage in a vast geography provide one of the longest continuous narratives. During the 16th and 17th centuries, in particular at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the empire became the most powerful state in the world – a multinational, multilingual empire that stretched from the southern borders of the Holy Roman Empire (until the outskirts of Vienna), Royal Hungary (modern Slovakia) and the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the north to Yemen and Eritrea in the south; from Algeria in the west to Azerbaijan in the east; controlling much of southeast Europe, western Asia, and North Africa.

So please, you can't compare an ancient empire like the Sassanid and Parthia with a modern empire. The technology, medicine, weaponry etc is completely on a different level. But Persia is indeed one of the oldest civilizations in known history, respect for that. And today Iran, Turkey and Japan are the only countries that sustained their cultural heritage best compared to other civilizations which were dominated and colonized by the West.

the same Sultans who spoke my language? lmao
Even in Ottoman territories Persian was court language. Azari rulers of Iran for the most part did more to promote the Persian language and culture than even Persian rulers. Why do you think Persian is the official language of the country today and after hundreds of years of Azari rule we all speak Persian as our mother tongue? Azari rulers themselves promoted Parsi/Persian language. They never tried to makee Azari the language of the country, they did the opposite in fact. You're barking like a mad dog. Grab a book.

hahaha all persians did is back stab as we were the only strong muslim empire fighting in many fronts , backstab of the safavids and we still fucked them wars with habsburg , with help of spanish empire ( which started colonisation ) poland - lithuania , and we still was too strong and our empire was a contingous empire mainly not a maritime otherwise we could have been much bigger

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

hahah i always laugh and laugh and laugh at little indians stupid little fishes that got ruled by little britian and is still proud i would feel like **** if i was indian they got ruled by and island like **** hahha little fish brains and they begged the british for years now their homeland is full of british companies and iam bored of listening in customer service of British Telecom

Back
Top Bottom