What's new

Turkey, Saudi Arabia sign economy protocol to boost trade and investment

Why do you want to get into the EU....they are going to take your hard-earned money and give it other countries(e.g. British money to Spain)....does the benefit outweigh the cost?

Actually, Everybody in Turkey knows that EU won't accept Turkey into their religious/economic/social based union but That's a win-win relations among us. Turkey gets fund for new arrangements and benefit for collaborations with european countries cause of being a candidate of their union.

If you pay attention to EU members profile to realize Which members are object to Turkey's access, You are going to see real picture.

Two strongest nations which leads EU economically/politically/industrailly. France-Germany

They know very well that If Turkey joins into EU,

-Turkey will get bigger funds than Germany and French thanks to bigger population(Bigger than Germany within 10 years as well).
-Turkey develop high-tech competitive products that Germany-France have been exporting into EU markets as sole sources.
-Turkey will cause a serious trouble in agriculture sector for them.
-Turkey with World 3rd biggest constrution sector will won many tenders in EU.
-Turkey with younger population will cause bigger and bigger growth rate.

If I was a leading country in EU, I wouldn't also accept such "dangerous" country having empire history which has lots of industrial/economic ambitious. They arranged lots of crusades to defeat us in battlefield in past but failed. How can they trust us at present ? :)

In past, Our soldiers uniform were even enabling them to pull their troops back with a deep fear. Think such a psychological background regarding Turks in past, Then imagine today. It is known How they care about their past experiences.

Last edited:
Why do you want to get into the EU....they are going to take your hard-earned money and give it other countries(e.g. British money to Spain)....does the benefit outweigh the cost?
We do NOT want to get in the EU anymore,its just politics and only to find out where we stand and offcourse where they (EU)stand. 
Actually, Everybody in Turkey knows that EU won't accept Turkey into their religious/economic/social based union but That's a win-win relations among us. Turkey gets fund for new arrangements and benefit for collaborations with european countries cause of being a candidate of their union.

If you pay attention to EU members profile to realize Which members are object to Turkey's access, You are going to see real picture.

Two strongest nations which leads EU economically/politically/industrailly. France-Germany

They know very well that If Turkey joins into EU,

-Turkey will get bigger funds than Germany and French thanks to bigger population(Bigger than Germany within 10 years as well).
-Turkey develop high-tech competitive products that Germany-France have been exporting into EU markets as sole sources.
-Turkey will cause a serious trouble in agriculture sector for them.
-Turkey with World 3rd biggest constrution sector will won many tenders in EU.
-Turkey with younger population will cause bigger and bigger growth rate.

If I was a leading country in EU, I wouldn't also accept such "dangerous" country having empire history which has lots of industrial/economic ambitious. They arranged lots of crusades to defeat us in battlefield in past but failed. How can they trust us at present ? :)
In past, Our soldiers uniform even enables them to pull their troops back with a deep fear. Think such a psychological background regarding Turks in past, Then imagine today. It is known How they care about their past experiences...
You forgot the biggest worry of Germany and France,
Turkey would side with GB and rule the EU(thats why GB is and was allways for Turkish entry).

You forgot the biggest worry of Germany and France,
Turkey would side with GB and rule the EU(thats why GB is and was allways for Turkish entry).

Turkey member EU? Unnecessary, it will never happen. Two raisons that intersect. Islam first but mainly this...

Qualified majority voting

Voting in the Council of the European Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Treaty of Lisbon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demographics of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demographics of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demographics of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demography of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Not to mention the differences between some countries within the EU to Turkey - of which their leaders often stress that Turkey is so different from us -
True....specially since immigration between EU countries get easier they feel a bit itchy about more Muslim immigration into other European countries.

My friend EU economy still much much greater then us and our very good trade partner. I am not fan of EU but i must say that it is highers our democracy standarts. And not only in democracy it creates a dynamic in country in many ways.

For EU getting Turkey in will be most logical move their populations is getting older and Turkey have good educated young human resource.

But there is historical traumatic effect in Europe history. Germans invade most of the Europe but only for 4-5 years. Ottomans stayed in Europe almost 600 years. If we separate two nations british and french (we didnt have contact much with Britain untill last century, When France king captured Süleyman Magnificent rescue him againist holy roman, hungary,habsburg hungary royal family ended after that Ottomans and France became ally for 250 years.)

For the Europian people Muslim= Turk for 600 hundered years they made many crusade wars they lost all of them almost. Population was fifty fifty in Europe but all Turks killed or force to leave untill 1989 Bulgaria still sending Turks by train. The moment Austrian Empire conqured Hungary from Ottomans only in Hungary they demolished 300 mosques all culture humans destroyed. If you go to Europian countries you will see statues an Ottoman soldier laying under a knight feets.

These traumatic effect in both sides you know when WWI is over we were almost fall into Israel size.All country invaded by British,Italy,France,Greece and Russia. Between 1918-1923 british HQ was in Istanbul which was today called as rebuplic street. Even My grand fathers parrents burned in mosques allive in front of his eyes by greek soldier. He was hidden with his sister. You know at the end we had one of the best of hi era Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. He was very realistic, strategic general most important was a leader. Because of him we could bale to survive. And in 1923 Istanbul reconqured and you know the rest.

I am trying to say this union will be win wine but in both side traumatic effects not to easy to forget

So guys.. I learned that today 3 three major airlines of GCC states (Emirates, Etihad and Qatar) ordered 573 planes from Airbus and Boeing at a price of $200 Billion.

Turkey's Turkish Airlines also buys massive amounts of planes from these companies... I always feel a little sad after hearing these kinds of news which we are pooring our money to Western companies...

I hope in the future we can see a similar plane manufacturer belongs to ME countries... or is it a dream ? :(

So guys.. I learned that today 3 three major airlines of GCC states (Emirates, Etihad and Qatar) ordered 573 planes from Airbus and Boeing at a price of $200 Billion.

Turkey's Turkish Airlines also buys massive amounts of planes from these companies... I always feel a little sad after hearing these kinds of news which we are pooring our money to Western companies...

Not completely. :azn:

Strata's UAE aerospace plant gives big lift to Airbus

Abu Dhabi's Mubadala seals $5bn contracts with Airbus, Boeing

I hope in the future we can see a similar plane manufacturer belongs to ME countries... or is it a dream ? :(

Patience, patiance my friend. Gradually.:smart:

Advanced fighter jets to have UAE parts

UAE and Dassault Rafale Multi-Role Fighter to an industrial partnership

Al-Salam Aerospace Industries Begin F-15SA wings production

KSA – MEPC and MTU Aero Engines (Maintenance in the Kingdom)

Airbus Military and TAI to support Turkey’s A400M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom