What's new

Turkey rejects India’s accusations of Pakistan involvement in Pulwama attack

Rahil khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By KR Web Desk
Srinagar: Pakistan Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi Friday called his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu to thank him for Turkey’s steadfast support to Pakistan on a range of issues.

This support reflected the commitment of Pakistan and Turkey to stand by each other, Pakistan Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

Briefing the Turkish Foreign Minister on the situation after the Pulwama incident, the Foreign Minister stated that Pakistan had asked India to share any actionable information it had enabling Pakistan to help in the investigation.

“Foreign Minister Qureshi appreciated Turkey’s understanding of Pakistan’s position on different issues and its continued support. He shared that excellent relations between the two brotherly countries had been further reinforced after Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Turkey on 03-04 January 2019. During the visit the two sides had agreed to transform Pakistan-Turkey relations into a new enhanced strategic partnership.”

The statement said that while expressing complete understanding of Pakistan’s position, the Turkish Foreign Minister conveyed that Turkey rejected the accusations against Pakistan in the Pulwama attack.

“He also underscored the need for dialogue between India and Pakistan to resolve all outstanding issues. He stated that the issue of Kashmir needed to be resolved through dialogue and in accordance with the relevant UN Security Council Resolutions.”

https://kashmirreader.com/2019/02/2...vement-in-pulwama-attack-pak-fm-spokesperson/

Pulwama attack: Turkey rejects Indian accusations against Pakistan
Web Desk On Feb 22, 2019
Shah-750x369.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Friday called his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu to thank him for Turkey’s ‘steadfast support’ to Pakistan on a range of issues and said this support reflected the commitment of Pakistan and Turkey to stand by each other.

Briefing the Turkish foreign minister on the emerging situation in the wake of the Pulwama incident, he stated that Pakistan had asked India to share any actionable information it had enabling Pakistan to help in an investigation into the attack.

Qureshi appreciated Turkey’s understanding of Pakistan’s position on different issues and its continued support and shared that excellent relations between the two brotherly countries had been further reinforced after Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Turkey in January this year.

During the visit, the two sides had agreed to transform Pakistan-Turkey relations into a new enhanced strategic partnership, he added.

Read Also: ‘We will surprise you’: DG ISPR warns India over war threats

Expressing complete understanding of Pakistan’s position, the Turkish foreign minister said that Turkey rejected Indian accusations against Pakistan in the wake of Pulwama attack. He also underscored the need for dialogue between India and Pakistan to resolve all outstanding issues.

He stated that the issue of Kashmir needed to be resolved through dialogue and in accordance with the relevant UN Security Council Resolutions.

The Turkish minister said that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit Pakistan after the local elections in Turkey.

o
india is isolated as there is no other hindu country to support them but there are alot of Islamic nations which support us along with nonMuslim countries like china.India end is near
oh really ? if i say or write truth here , they will or for that matter you will call the mods and start crying for the help . anyways , i like when people are misguided and live in fools paradise .

Having an Ay-Yildiz (Hilal ve Sitara) and not having it aren’t the same...

In my hometown here in the USA we have a cemetery for the Muslims. On the gate of that cemetery there remains embossed a Hilal. All Muslims from all races and countries - including BD - will rest there under the identity and address of the Hilal till the Roz-i Kiyamet.....

abey yaro, Parosion ka bhi kutch haq hota hay, itna sharminda na kero ke chulu me bhi na doob sakey

bhut gundi hogaye hai supa chumpo ki desperation may kuch bhund he maray ga ab hindu-satan!

o

oh really ? if i say or write truth here , they will or for that matter you will call the mods and start crying for the help . anyways , i like when people are misguided and live in fools paradise .
the only cow urine drinker are you over here so hence you are the most mis-guided person..here is an example of your ignorance:
India Has Surpassed Mexico To Become The Most Ignorant Nation In ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/.../india-has-surpassed-mexico-to-become-the-most-ign...

Aysa na ho wo yahan se hi chaaly jay .

unhoon ne ana hi band ker dya hay pichley 1 weeks se, koi repond ne ker raha
sara maza kharab ho gya...ab unhain friend bun ke wapis lao...phir se un ke lain lol

sara maza kharab ho gya...ab unhain friend bun ke wapis lao...phir se un ke lain lol
Achy hamsaay hai yaar hamesha koora humary gher ke samny phenk jaty hain

haha yes gayab ab modi jab sirgkal ka chorun baichay ga tab aye gay larkay full on chest thumping chooray ho keh!

Back
Top Bottom