What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Why are you avoiding this issue? Indians from other states should not be buying lands and homes in Kashmir because its a disputed territory. If you are curious on Pakistan's side well there you have it... we follow the rules. Let me ask you one thing. Go look at yourself on the mirror and tell me how much do you resemble yourself as a kashmiri. Do you people even look alike? Culturally?
History of Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
just read the early history of kashmir part and then tell who has too look at teh mirror

yee yee yee wet dreams :wave:
lols try some other smiley...its so boring...your posts are making my day alright but better choice of smileys will make the day even more funny....:D

where u live in kashmir btw?

Where ever I live doesn't matter. However, what i can tell you is that my ancestors were the first members to start the movement of Kashmir, also known as the first party: Jammu Kashmir liberation Front (JKLF). Does that bother you know? Am i terrorist now? Where are human rights?

I think Turkey asked Appology but let them assured that RAW IS NOT THE ONE SUPPLYIN ARMS TO KURDS :D,end of story...MOD SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD .

Why are you avoiding this issue? Indians from other states should not be buying lands and homes in Kashmir because its a disputed territory. If you are curious on Pakistan's side well there you have it... we follow the rules. Let me ask you one thing. Go look at yourself on the mirror and tell me how much do you resemble yourself as a kashmiri. Do you people even look alike? Culturally?

And Pakistanis are allowed to swamp "Azad Kashmir" and make Gilgit Baltistan a separate entity? You don't follow any rule.

This is what the "constitution" of "Azad Kashmir" specifically says

"No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against or take part in activities prejudicial or detrimental to the ideology of the state's accession to Pakistan".

And about looking in the mirror yes I could probably pass for Kashmiri. But thats not the point.

But what about these Pakistanis?

2677892628.jpg

They don't look anything Kashmiri to me:azn:

Seriously this is the best you could come up with? India is a diverse country with different culutres and different skin tones. No big deal. Kashmiris will be just another group.

You guys are not fooling anyone:lol:

Where ever I live doesn't matter. However, what i can tell you is that my ancestors were the first members to start the movement of Kashmir, also known as the first party: Jammu Kashmir liberation Front (JKLF). Does that bother you know? Am i terrorist now? Where are human rights?
You are not terrorist till you gave your home and supports them logistically,now tell me did you gave shelters to them in P A K??

have i told that kashmiris are terrorists...
i sometimes get frustrated that why the hell our governement care so much of kashmir when they never had any faith with us...
billions of dollars are spent on the state..for what????just to be disliked by them??????let them be independent and then see wht development can they do with themselves??use those money for some poor in other part of india..

whatever you blah blah...Kashmir is integral part of India and it will remain for the times in memorial to come ..it has a elected government jus like anyother state and we are not letting the economy part down as well have given nod for google to setup trainee and recruitment program just for the youths of J&K and there is going to ICF coming at J&K which will purely employ J&K residents...bet people know which is the right place to be with and they can compare their lives with the otherside of the border anytime...better look in your backyard mate dont sit in canada and preach us come to your homeland for a reality check on what all your country has lost due to that K-word alone...

And Pakistanis are allowed to swamp "Azad Kashmir" and make Gilgit Baltistan a separate entity? You don't follow any rule.

This is what the "constitution" of "Azad Kashmir" specifically says

And about looking in the mirror yes I could probably pass for Kashmiri. But thats not the point.

But what about these Pakistanis?

2677892628.jpg

They don't look anything Kashmiri to me:azn:

Seriously this is the best you could come up with? India is a diverse country with different culutres and different skin tones. No big deal. Kashmiris will be just another group.

You guys are not fooling anyone:lol:

I don't consider 'Azad Kashmir' truly Kashmir. Do you even know why this name was give in the first place? It is referred to a place or land surrounded by a valley."Azad Kashmir" is not truly kashmir as its not in a valley. Thus there are some people that call it Gilgit-Baltistan. Do your homework first before posting anything.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

:rofl::rofl: laugh at your self mate may be the only genius on earth who doesnt consider Wikipedia as a source.....:cheesy:

What are the chances of not being authored by an Indian?

so you must be knowing that JKLF dont want kashmir to be integrated with pakistan or india,they want independence
for enlightening your history,kashmir was independent of 15th august 1947 till pakistan attacked,the people were not bothered about having a non muslim ruler but pakistan was bothered.

Back
Top Bottom