What's new

Turkey, PKK Announce Landmark Deal for Peace

g1381029561646946650.jpg
70_tons_of_pure_democracy.jpg

the Kurds have rightful claim to that land.
if Native Americans where in the millions and had majority in the areas they was staying I would say let them have that land as well :/

I think it is more likely that the Latin Americans will get back California and some other southern states.

99181-004-8F3F12C0.gif

I doubt that. Mexican-Americans are Americans throught and through especially the 3 or 4th generation. illegal immigrants doesn't give them right to California to Texas, even with amnesty. nice try though.

they left Mexico because of violence and wanting a better life for themselves and their children. they don't want to be part of Mexico, lmao.

U.S is a melting pot not sure if I can say the same for Turkey.

I doubt that. Mexican-Americans are Americans throught and through especially the 3 or 4th generation. illegal immigrants doesn't give them right to California to Texas, even with amnesty. nice try though.

they left Mexico because of violence and wanting a better life for themselves and their children. they don't want to be part of Mexico, lmao.

U.S is a melting pot not sure if I can say the same for Turkey.
Hispanics want their land back. You might have forgot it but they haven't forgot it and with what kind of dirty tactics you stole their land from them:

2000px-Political_divisions_of_Mexico_1821_%28location_map_scheme%29.svg.png

Maybe they won't get everything back but big chunks on the longer term will be possible. Since you can't stop illegal immigration and white people dying off at lightening speed. So I don't understand why you don't stand with your own country and concede those lands to Mexicans.

Last edited:
Hispanics want their land back. You might have forgot it but they haven't forgot it and with what kind of dirty tactics you stole their land from them:

2000px-Political_divisions_of_Mexico_1821_%28location_map_scheme%29.svg.png

Maybe they won't get everything back but big chunks on the longer term will be possible. Since you can't stop illegal immigration and white people dying off at lightening speed. So I don't understand why you don't stand with your own country and concede those lands to Mexicans.
Texas Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mexican–American War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apache Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

irrelevant

the Mexicans in question are watered down Europeans.

the Kurds have rightful claim to that land.
if Native Americans where in the millions and had majority in the areas they was staying I would say let them have that land as well :/

Kurds themselves are migrants from Iran, they didnt have a state for the last millenia and there wont be a kurdistan on Turkish soil, period.

Kurds themselves are migrants from Iran, they didnt have a state for the last millenia and there wont be a kurdistan on Turkish soil, period.

Current Turks in Turkey are not indigenous in that land, right? The natives are Anatolian. By my history book, Turks people originated from Mongolia, Central Asia and Northwestern China - Altai Mountains. We Han Chinese ancestors fought Turks people and drove them away, so called west migration.

Conquest_of_the_Western_Turks
Tang_campaigns_against_the_Western_Turks
Tang_campaign_against_the_Eastern_Turks

Yet so far...

Current Turks in Turkey are not indigenous in that land, right? The natives are Anatolian. By my history book, Turks people originated from Mongolia, Central Asia and Northwestern China - Altai Mountains. We Han Chinese ancestors fought Turks people and drove them away, so called west migration.

Conquest_of_the_Western_Turks
Tang_campaigns_against_the_Western_Turks
Tang_campaign_against_the_Eastern_Turks

We never claimed to be native to Anatolia but noone is native to Anatolia anyway, not even Greeks who built colonies across Anatolia before Turks arrived.

Mate, for you to understand.

ulkudevleri_trkiye4ru4kr1lm.jpg

Our borders didn't get decided with the ruler by colonial powers but with the blood of our grandfathers. So, if anyone wants to change these borders they have to spill millions of Turkish blood to erase it.

We are in the Anatolia for a millenia now and no foreigner had been able to conquer our lands.

We are Turks, we bow to no one.

BR-QxeYCMAADl-7[1].jpg

Yet so far...

We never claimed to be native to Anatolia but noone is native to Anatolia anyway, not even Greeks who built colonies across Anatolia before Turks arrived.

Interesting, the only famous Kurd I know is Saladin, I don't understand how come Kurds never formed a nation country by themselves in the history, considering their large population. We know Arabs, Persians, Greeks and Turks all had their own empires or states.

Interesting, the only famous Kurd I know is Saladin, I don't understand how come Kurds never formed a nation country by themselves in the history, considering their large population. We know Arabs, Persians, Greeks and Turks all had their own empires or states.
Kurds were tribal people throught the history even today the remote Kurdish villages are tribal with archaic landlords, the idea of being a Nation is/was unknown among Kurds.

Kurds were tribal people throught the history even today the remote Kurdish villages are tribal with archaic landlords, the idea of being a Nation is/was unknown among Kurds.
Yea ikr, that is the ironical part, they are still ruled by little landlords :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom