What's new

Turkey licking Americans in a particular place,' angry Putin says

Maybe we should apologize by sending a brand new Adidas tracksuit made in Turkey? :what:

tCR7XMs.jpg
ha, I recently somehow stumbled across youtube videos from Russia of people ordering from a cheap UK sports retailer (shows how shit their economy is doing if they are ordering clothes from the UK) and showing the unpacking of their products. Normally I would find that mind numbing but seeing all of these videos of Russians opening packages of tracksuits was hilarious, such a brilliant cliche.

ha, I recently somehow stumbled across youtube videos from Russia of people ordering from a cheap UK sports retailer (shows how shit their economy is doing if they are ordering clothes from the UK) and showing the unpacking of their products. Normally I would find that mind numbing but seeing all of these videos of Russians opening packages of tracksuits was hilarious, such a brilliant cliche.

borat%20cannes.0.jpg

Its niiiiice.

No nukes discussed, just pointing out exactly what has happened since that incident. Russia totally having its way by deploying its most advanced air defence assets and wiping out the Turkmen. Turkey's pipe dreams in Syria are destroyed.

Truth hurts doesn't it bud? :lol:
For Turkey, s400 doesnt really matter.. I have shared video before how easy it is to destroy those SAMs with network enabled technology which Turkey is one of 3 in the world( UK,USA and Turkey)
Truth hurts doesnt it mate?

ahahahahahahah.....................I can't believe my eyes. Putin a head of state really said this??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is acting more like a thug than a calm ex KGB boss these days.:cheesy:
What's wrong lately with Putin? Hope he still has all his senses. :lol::lol:

Won't be surprised if there's power struggle going on in Kremlin over his mental health.

He is humiliating Turkey by deploying the S-400 and proceeding to wipe out your entire Turkmen people. Turkey is utterly helpless as it sees its people getting killed and the Turkish Air Force helpless to protect its people for fear of the S-400. Turkey is losing influence in Syria big time as Russia is now bombing the oil trucks which is cutting off income source for that despot Erdogan and Turkey see Assad winning.

Putin just adding insult to injury to Turkey. He is mocking you knowing Turkey is powerless to stop him in Syria :lol:
Powerless? You mean like trying to act like a superpower but not being able to do anything when a mid sized country downs your bomber and scratches at your ego so you just go and massacre civilians, arrest students and business man, fire at fishing vessels, putting a clown on your naval vessel that holds a manpad towards an empty sky while passing enemy territory (seriously this tops all the retarded responses of Russia by far)?
Or you mean that your plane gets shot down and you cant even turn the gas off because your already crippled economy will take a nosedive if you do so?

Yes thats the true definition of powerless. :coffee:

For Turkey, s400 doesnt really matter.. I have shared video before how easy it is to destroy those SAMs with network enabled technology which Turkey is one of 3 in the world( UK,USA and Turkey)
Truth hurts doesnt it mate?
Then why turkey is not flying their airforce even close to its border??
Latest pentagon news is even the Americans stop flying their maned flight over Syria.

Then why turkey is not flying their airforce even close to its border??
Latest pentagon news is even the Americans stop flying their maned flight over Syria.
1) Turkey is enough technological to fulfill its military needs. Now we can fly these birds there any target we want!
2) Turkey always only defended its own airspace if there any uninvited guests...
3) Did Russia EVER passed the border so far? No! Seems like our slap was the best way to teach Russians!

Looks like Putin getting classes from Indian counterparts for issuing stupid threats.

Is that part of the S400 deal?

India: You give us S400. In return we would teach you how to insult your arch enemy in dirty hindi language.

Putin: Deal.

Back
Top Bottom