What's new

Turkey is playing a dangerous game...

I haven't posted in a fair bit of time but I will say this one thing. We Americans have no moral authority to be commenting on any issues regarding the Middle East as we time and time again have dropped the ball and failed to get anything worthwhile out of the horrendous situations we create other than creating more enemies.

I apologize on the Behalf of the OP.

The Legitimacy of the Operation Olive Branch:

• UN Security Council’s decisions: no. 1624 (2005), 2170 (2014) and 2178 (2014) and as per the self-defense right under the 51th item of UN charter, also (Turkey) mentioned being respectful to Syria’s territorial integrity.
  • USA violating The Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) and Article 18 of Vienna Convention by supporting PKK-affiliated YPG/SDF(PYD) terrorists...

- Article 18 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT): Obligation Not To Defeat The Object And Purpose Of A Treaty Prior To Its Entry Into Force

- United States Signs Arms Trade Treaty on September 25, 2013

http://www.state.gov/t/isn/armstradetreaty/

- ATT entered into force on 24 December 2014

A report aired by the Süddeutsche Zeitung, the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) and the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN).

''
The Pentagon's $2.2 Billion Soviet Arms Pipeline Flooding Syria

main%20socom_english-01.png

1-(7)-640.jpg

Metal containers holding ammunition were loaded onto the SOCOM-commissioned MV Norfolk at Burgas port, Buglaria, on September 22, 2016 before departing for Jordan and Syria.
Photo: Ivan Kolev, BIRN

MapOfSyriaIraqG-01.png

before%20after%201.png

Seven US procurement document were whitewashed to remove reference to “Syria” after reporters contacted the Pentagon to enquire about whether the exporting countries – Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine and Georgia – had been informed of the destination.

end%20user%201.png

The Iraqi end user certificate on the left clearly states the ammunition’s final destination. The SOCOM document on the right leaves the end user open and has been described as “misleading” by Amnesty International.

Syria01F-01.png

''

The source: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/art...oviet-arms-pipeline-flooding-syria-09-12-2017

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom