Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Flag-Pins-Turkey-Iran.jpg

Turkish-Iranian Relations and Issues are to be discussed in this thread.

Last edited:
i doubt that its a good time for making this thread due to recent inflammatory discussions .

Dont expect any serious discussions.

yep , filling in the blank

what the fook would you do if i did ?

You can try me.

die of shame ? :lol: cut the crap :

Seems like you have no dignity or honor.

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories
TURKISH TAVERN | Page 39

and billions of more . where the heck were you when all those craps where posted ? huh ? did you talk about shame ? did u apologize ? did you give a crap ? no you didnt .

Why should i apolagize for another one's mistakes ?? Didn't i told you the same when you apoligized for an Iranian members offensice words and you said "That's very nice of you" ??

Azerbaijan's occupied territories are Karabag, and our guys have been talking about. It is your biased POV that you thought it was south azerbaijan.

now i dont give a crap about you ......

Feeling is mutual.

that post was posted at the same day if you just look .

==================================

now on the note to that post , if you have some humility and decency and look at my other posts about turkey in there ......

well you dont have neither of them . so ....

besides , that post was given no "vote up" as u can see . most of my posts get at least 3-4 of them in there . such low lifes .

excuse me for not being in love with double faced people and acting the same as them .

Don't hide behind excuses, date, time is irrelevant. It is your words, your opinion not somebodyelses. At least be a man and stand behind your words.

Don't hide behind excuses, date, time is irrelevant. It is your words, your opinion not somebodyelses. At least be a man and stand behind your words.
i totally stand by it :lol:

You can try me.
i am trying you . i'm still posting here and you didnt do any crap . dude , for the sake of our friendship before , i'm taking the moral high ground and i'm not taking another step .

you apoligized for an Iranian members offensice words
did i ? if i did (i dont remember it ) it shows how nice of a person i am .

For every one who missed the show.

Topic is: Turkey acquring missile tech from Ukraine.

Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology

Haman's post in PDF (he seems quiet happy)

self-reliance is not free , it takes money , time and phosphorous :D

anyway , although i doubt that this transition will happen in the fist place ......

but if it does , at least turkey is our muslim neighbor .

And Haman's post in iranmilitaryforum (in Iranian forum he shows his real face)
9912922fkjdof.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Maybe, you know him, maybe you don't. He was smiling at our faces, while talking from our back for a year. I wanted you to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan , brother, this is the typical type of their(mullah lovers) comments in iranmilitaryforum, and military.ir. I can translate some other of their posts, and your mind would blow after reading them. :lol: many of them are members in PDF as well. Anyway, they do not worth it to waste your time. A few months ago, I started to ignore them after i found out their true face. ;)

@Sinan , brother, this is the typical type of their(mullah lovers) comments in iranmilitaryforum, and military.ir. I can translate some other of their posts, and your mind would blow after reading them. :lol: many of them are members in PDF as well. Anyway, they do not worth it to waste your time. A few months ago, I started to ignore them after i found out their true face. ;)

Mate, i don't have problem with the ones who hates us.. that's their decision.

But what i can't stand is lying, two-faced people. Anyways good to know what kind of a person he is.

I don't get it what news was this in reference too?

For every one who missed the show.

Haman's post in PDF

And Haman's post in iranmilitaryforum
9912922fkjdof.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP

Maybe, you know him, maybe you don't. He was smiling at our faces, while talking from our back for a year. I wanted you to know.

Actually i don't want to get into a discussion but i will say something and leave it...

I don't know what Iran citizens think, maybe they are strongly against that but i am sure that Israel goverment and Iran goverment have strong ties under the table... Iran is a big opportunity for Israel to be used for caos in muslim world... And there are so many proofs for that...

And yes persian history is full of double faced, hypocrite, backstabber behaviours against muslims, especially against us...

But you know, as i said... I don't wanna discuss...

Actually i don't want to get into a discussion but i will say something and leave it...

I don't know what Iran citizens think, maybe they are strongly against that but i am sure that Israel goverment and Iran goverment have strong ties under the table... Iran is a big opportunity for Israel to be used for caos in muslim world... And there are so many proofs for that... But you know, as i said... I don't wanna discuss...

Mate, there is nothing to discuss. Know this guy's intentions and don't believe his words if you ever encounter him.

I don't get it what news was this in reference too?

Turkey acquiring missile tech from Ukraine.

Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you use Iranian flag while you hate Iran? it's really strange. You can use Turkey flag instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom