What's new

Turkey Holds Grand V-day Parade on 30th August 2015

Zhang Fan

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
On 30th August 2015 in Turkish Capital Ankara, Turkey held a huge parade which commemorates and celebrates the 93th anniversary of its victory over foreign aggression in 1922
110.jpg
112.jpg
114.jpg
115.jpg
116.jpg
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg

Last edited:
nice. Chinese makes some good rocket systems I would say you have far surpassed Russia in this department

I wouldn't mind if we had a few hundred SR-5 in our army

chinese+army+pla+export+pakistan+iran+bangladesh+SR5+multiple+launcher+rocket+system+(MLRS)+SR5+220+mm+or+122+mm+multiple+launcher+rocket+system+Norinco+-+China+Venezuelan+Marines+announce+new+artillery+group+(1).jpg

If china moves with this pace, i am fully convinced that it will overtake USA in near future.

nice. Chinese makes some good rocket systems I would say you have far surpassed Russia in this department

chinese+army+pla+export+pakistan+iran+bangladesh+SR5+multiple+launcher+rocket+system+(MLRS)+SR5+220+mm+or+122+mm+multiple+launcher+rocket+system+Norinco+-+China+Venezuelan+Marines+announce+new+artillery+group+(1).jpg

What does it offer that M270/HIMARS/ATACMS doesn't? The Americans were able to control upto 300 km radius with one system in Afghanistan. Can SR-5 do that?

You do; it's called the HIMARS.

Chinese-Made WS-1 Rocket-System is among its Armaments showed in the parade
View attachment 252668
View attachment 252669 View attachment 252670

Turkey imported WS-1 from China years ago,thus it is the first NATO member which is equipped with Chinese-indigenous armament

We did no such thing. The T-300 Kasirga is a Turkish product with its intellectual property rights belonging to Roketsan. Turkey bought the technology and design of the WS-1, we arent licensing nor importing them. There is a fundemental difference there. We can change and export to whoever we want to(an example being the Kasirga MLRS exported to azerbadijan)The Kasirga MLRS systems are completly manufractured and produced locally.

Using the received know-how and technolgy we build several different types of MLRS as a result. But i suppose China deserves alot of credit :china:

Azerbadijani Kasirga.
VAijjMs.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom