What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

i want same support from China as well.. OIC (60 country block) already support Pakistan on Kashmir..

was replying to a troll..

I feel turkey should not interfere in the internal mater of India.we never interfere in the internal matter of Turkey.
If it had been an internal matter, you wouldn't be at dispute with a foreign country which makes it an international matter and in international matters we had always & will always stand next to Pakistan.

Turkey also 'supports' the Palestinians and we've seen that 'support' reflected in their partnership with Israel :lol:

I'm sure this will please Pakistan and Pakistanis...but, in terms of making a tangible difference? It means NOTHING.

Pakistan should ask Turkey to use its influence so all Central Asian countries support Pakistan in this conflict. As Central Asian countries have cultural and historical link with Turkey/Ottoman Empire.

Pakistan should lobby to get full support of all 57 OIC countries and China.

Last edited:
After Shmila Agreement, it's bilateral dispute between India and Pakistan. Rest of the world can give statements, but can't interfere. :enjoy:

so what??????? its still issue, not an internal affair of RSS chaddis.. UN missions are present in Kashmir..

So what UN missions still are doing in Kashmir? saving people from rapes?

feed that shitty propaganda to hindutwadi audience, they may believe you..

Or post this article in PAK ki NAPAK Sajish :D
its not propeganda ..u can choose to beleive or not.

Back
Top Bottom