What's new

Turkey declares support to Bharat’s permanent membership at UNSC & President Erdogan said he would be ‘proud’ to have India as part of UNSC.

It absolutely will , there is nothing in heaven and earth to prevent it. It however could take 10 to 15 years before it does.
They will get rid of UNSC

Or they will invite a dozen countries in at the same time like japan, Pakistan, India, Germany, Italy, Korea, Indonesia, Nigeria etc

India will be in another G20 if it ever gets in

It absolutely will , there is nothing in heaven and earth to prevent it. It however could take 10 to 15 years before it does.

Sometimes when you really want something to happen, it can be very psychologically comforting to believe it will happen.

This is not a "throw the bone" and Türkiye do what you want situation. Türkiye is not India's enemy, but it is Pakistan's ally, and origin of this alliance comes from Indian muslims help to Turkish independence war in 1919-1922.
Turkey can supports India on issues that do not affect Pakistan's interests, but geopolitically, Turkey will never takes any steps that would harm Pakistan.

This is not a "throw the bone" and Türkiye do what you want situation. Türkiye is not India's enemy, but it is Pakistan's ally, and origin of this alliance comes from Indian muslims help to Turkish independence war in 1919-1922.
Turkey can supports India on issues that do not affect Pakistan's interests, but geopolitically, Turkey will never takes any steps that would harm Pakistan.

There are Muslims in India and Bangladesh. I do not think Turkey will put all their eggs in the Pakistan basket. I always felt Turkey was using the Turkey-Pakistan posturing to balance Iran

There are Muslims in India and Bangladesh. I do not think Turkey will put all their eggs in the Pakistan basket. I always felt Turkey was using the Turkey-Pakistan posturing to balance Iran
No. Turkey interest with Pakistan is purely on brotherhood because they know they will need each other in the times of wars. But that doesn't mean the economic equation is out of question. You need food to live.

No. Turkey interest with Pakistan is purely on brotherhood because they know they will need each other in the times of wars. But that doesn't mean the economic equation is out of question. You need food to live.
Turkey is a NATO member

Turkey is a NATO member
That means nothing if the recent attempted to overthrow Erdrogan had backfired recently should tell you something. Nothing is set on stone. While the brotherhood between Pakistan and Turkey goes way back to 1400 years, Alhamdulillah.

They will get rid of UNSC

Or they will invite a dozen countries in at the same time like japan, Pakistan, India, Germany, Italy, Korea, Indonesia, Nigeria etc

India will be in another G20 if it ever gets in
Fair enough.

One more falls into line. Only 3 nations China Pakistan and Italy oppose, the rest of the 193 would be happy to see India a permeant member of the Security Council
Are you kidding, show me the votes by all the countries in UN, if that's the case you said, India would have already got UNSC permanent membership.

But that doesn't mean the economic equation is out of question. You need food to live.
This is true, but last time you expected China to do business just on goodwill basis, kind of double standard.

This is true, but last time you expected China to do business just on goodwill basis, kind of double standard.
Many people on BRI think Chinese investments money are suppose to be free, but American and others' money are loans to be paid back.

Last edited:
I didn't expect anything. I said to disapprove the false notion China has on. Doesn't mean China is wrong to do so. China have their own businesses to run and I meant what I said for the betterment of Pakistan and Pakistan's interests only. That means self-independent debt-free with its own interests invested.

India will never be a permanent member of UNSC. Even those who 'support' (aka lip service) India's permanent membership know this very well. That's why it's easy to 'support'.
Not really
Sooner or later the juicy Indian market will even force China

Pakistan will be more like North Korea since it had an opportunity

It instead decided to vote for regional politics

Back
Top Bottom