What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

Islam is the key to defeating Coronavirus

If every Muslim went to the Hajj and prayed 5 times a day then Coronavirus would be defeated.

I can understand your unbounded hate of Turks/Muslims, but dont you think it is a little bit inappropriate right now? Furthermore, hate speech on your own people will not bring you any success. This is not opposition work. Just foolish.

I can understand your unbounded hate of Turks/Muslims, but dont you think it is a little bit inappropriate right now? Furthermore, hate speech on your own people will not bring you any success. This is not opposition work. Just foolish.

I don't hate my own people.

Just those w h o insist on going to Saudi Arabia.

Be sure that by now we probably have hundreds and thousands of infected people all around Turkey while around the world they are probably millions and they don’t even have an idea about it. I am not really sure if we can even stop the virus no matter how many borders we close and how harsh the restriction the authorities put in place are.
Unless you test every single person in Turkey and on the Planet and isolate and treat every single infected person you can’t solve that. Yet to test everyone and to treat every single sick person is just not possible so unless the virus dies out by itself I don’t see a solution that can absolutely end the virus.

The worst is that the huge majority of people will not even notice that they ever got the virus. For two weeks you can have it and spread it left and right without even having a cough. The symptoms are similar to that of a flu or a cold so many people will probably go through it without ever contacting a doctor.

May God help us.

The Spanish flue killed especially young people between the ages of 20 and 40. Right now this coronavirus is mostly killing older people.

Life is fair after all.

A Dutch from the hospital, problem with breathing. She is telling they are testing and ther is madness in the hospital. Looks like the dumb assholl in the parlement reallise the problem and shutdown the schools and food industry for now.

It is to late, we will face something like Italy. They only test you if you stay in the hospital, faking shit:-).

My younger sister’s HS (heavily Turkish-Lebanese dominated private school) got shut down today and she told me the girl’s mother had a Coronavirus and they’re Turkish.

@Nein @GlobalMillitary96 I assume you guys are either in Melbourne or Sydney. Just to let you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom