What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

yes sure .belediye is not a platorm for political isues but a place to serve people .it should be without political party..
That is the stupidest thing ever said, sorry, but democracy starts in small places. And the municipalities are the bedrock, the foundation of a democratic state.

if you look at Denmark municipalities are run mostly through coalitions and cooperation, only in Turkey is it treated like football.

That is the stupidest thing ever said, sorry, but democracy starts in small places. And the municipalities are the bedrock, the foundation of a democratic state.

if you look at Denmark municipalities are run mostly through coalitions and cooperation, only in Turkey is it treated like football.
i think it i wrong compering Turkey wirh Denmark.each country has own speacialh condition..i just think belediye is not place to spread democracy but a place to provide things to make local people life better.it is just idea any way

If the municipatities should be removed from the politics, what about the chair of president?
yes sure .belediye is not a platorm for political isues but a place to serve people .it should be without political party..
The chair of president is a place to serve people too.

Zihniyete gel. İşine gelince evet, gelmeyince hayır :rofl:

If the municipatities should be removed from the politics, what about the chair of president?

The chair of president is a place to serve people too.

Zihniyete gel. İşine gelince evet, gelmeyince hayır :rofl:
i think we are talking two different thingss.(zaten her ilin bolgenin milletvekili var onlar araciligiyla yapsinlar politayi milletin copunu temizlemek yolunu yapmak icin secilen insanlar ,islerinden ziyade siyaset yapiyorlar ben taraf bildirmedim suan en cok belediye zaten Akpartide oyle dusunuyorsaniz ..fazla uzatmak istemiyorum yanlis konu basligi cunku iyi gunler})

i think we are talking two different thingss.(zaten her ilin bolgenin milletvekili var onlar araciligiyla yapsinlar politayi milletin copunu temizlemek yolunu yapmak icin secilen insanlar ,islerinden ziyade siyaset yapiyorlar ben taraf bildirmedim suan en cok belediye zaten Akpartide oyle dusunuyorsaniz ..fazla uzatmak istemiyorum yanlis konu basligi cunku iyi gunler})
Ama en önemlileri muhaliflerde, onu ne yapacaksın? :lol: Güzel kardeşim sen bir teklifte bulundun, ben de teklifi genişlettim. Bence ikisi de olmalı, niye sürekli benim teklifimi atlayıp unutturmaya çalışıyorsun? :D:lol:

I think municipalities and such should be able to administrate as they see fit, we’re in a pandemic, so if they gather aid then I’m fine with that too. Remember the aid sent to Italy and Spain said “from president of the republic of Turkey” so in my book that means rte wants attention, but he doesn’t want the other political parties to get the same attention. Anyone who is vile enough to spout about parallel state in these times are rabid and needs to be removed.

I don’t want to turn it to politics and maybe it is inappropriate but...

DURMAK YOK YOLA DEVAM!!!

Huloooggg
That's the best you can in opposition to government? :D Please.

Let's repost that for those, who need it:

Provinces with the cases:

Istanbul: 8,852
Izmir: 853
Ankara: 712
Konya: 584
Kocaeli: 410
Isparta: 268
Sakarya: 207
Adana: 197
Bursa: 135
Samsun: 112
Zonguldak: 112
Tekirdağ:101
Kayseri: 109
Antalya: 95
Rize: 88
Edirne: 89
Balıkesir: 87
Erzurum: 86
Eskişehir: 83
Tokat:80
Denizli: 81
Trabzon: 74
Ordu:73
Sivas:67
Manisa: 65
Giresun: 61
Malatya:49
Yalova: 46
Muğla: 43
Uşak: 38
Gaziantep: 37
Artvin: 35
Kırklareli: 35
Mardin: 34
Osmaniye: 31
Sinop:31
Çorum: 29
Ağrı:29
Diyarbakır: 26
Van: 26
Iğdır: 25
Kars: 25
Amasya: 24
Çanakkale: 24
Kırıkkale: 22
Hatay: 22
Düzce: 21
Nevşehir: 18
Bayburt: 18
Kilis: 16
Kastamonu: 13
Yozgat: 13
Çankırı: 13
Aydın: 12
ŞanlıUrfa: 11
Afyonkarahisar: 11
Karabük: 10
Mersin: 9
Bartın: 8
Bolu: 6
Ardahan: 5
Kütahya: 5
Bilecik: 5
Aksaray: 4
Kırşehir: 4
Şırnak: 3
Niğde: 3
Hakkari:2
Burdur: 2

They should work to detail those to inform people very well to decrease the risks.

I know that, I’m not rte or akp supporter, nor chp. I just said it should be possible for municipalities to run charity for their own city without asking for permission from akp or rte.

as long as transparency is ensured.

I know that, I’m not rte or akp supporter, nor chp. I just said it should be possible for municipalities to run charity for their own city without asking for permission from akp or rte.

as long as transparency is ensured.
Ya hayır kardeşim bu ülke ne zaman rejim ve iktidar değişse bu tür süreçlerden geçmek zorunda mı?! Yeter kardeşim 3.dünya ülkesi değiliz biz ya. Aha şuraya yazıyorum iktidar değiştiğinde bu Fetö olaylarının açığa çıkmasıyla yine aynı süreçlerden geçeceğiz. Yeter artık kardeşim ya. Yazmayayım yazmayayım diyorum kendimi tutmaya çalışıyorum ama yeter. Biz sürekli bu tür süreçlerden geçmek zorunda mıyız? 21. yüzyıldayız daha uğraştığımız şeylere bak ya. Hey Allahım...

Arkadaşlar konu AKP vs muhalefet değil. Sürekli bu süreçlerden geçiyoruz ve ben şahsen çok bıtktım bu durumdan. Konu Fetö ile bile alakalı değil. Ben şahsen bıktım bu sürekli gerçekleşen olaylardan. Siz bıkmadınız mı? İnsanlar ağzını açamıyor Fetö damgası yemeye korkmaktan. Siz bıkmadınız mı? Yıl olmuş 2020, hala bu saçmalıklarla uğraşıyoruz. Ya kardeşim Dünya ileride tarih kitaplarında ders olarak okutulacak bir zamandan geçiyor ama bizim uğraştığımız saçmalıklara bak. Biz nasıl rüşveti durdururuz, nasıl sosyal bir devlete dönüşürüz, nasıl bir sanayi devleti oluruz, nasıl eğitimi geliştiririz, nasıl iyi bir dış politikaya sahip oluruz diye kafa yormalıyız ama uğraştığımız saçmalıklara bakın. Ki bunda ben de dahil hepimizin, 83 milyonun katkısı var. Şahsen sizlerden özür diliyorum katıldığım günden beridir siyasetten başka birşey konuşmadığım için ama haksız mıyım? Uğraştığımz şeylere bak ya.

tests are now in the 20k~ range.

on future procurement plans these vehicles should be included

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/...aly-says-note-attached-to-turkish-aid-3515606

Just curious, why does it say "Presidency" and not just "Republic of Turkey". One quick thought is RTE is trying to curry personal favours. IMO it is and should always be "Republic of Turkey" or "Kizilay".

It says in the newspaper from Denmark, that the delivery to Italy was products supposedly bought by Italy directly from the company producing them. https://www.berlingske.dk/internati...skulle-sendes-til-frankrig-men-saa-dukkede-to

The newspaper also explains how certain countries use dirty methods to hijack some of the shipments from each other.

I am curious whether the claim that Turkey held back shipment meant for Italy is true, until the two top dogs had a phone conversation.

Turkey has put export of masks and such under export control, so nothing gets exported without government or presidential approval. I can understand it's important in these times, the masks and such become a government trading tool just like how F35 is.

I guess it's important for Turkey to let customers (especially EU and US) know on what level these deals are conducted. In a way it makes sense.

How many more people should die so that the AKP decides to orfer curfew?
The virus is spreading fast and even among medics. Soon, if continue like this, we will not be able to find a doctor to see...
I'm against a full lockdown. People should start practicing social distancing. We should think to protect people and economy at the same time. Corona virus may last for one to two years. You can't shutdown everything and sit at home. What they did till now in Turkey it's good. Prevent people who are 60 years > or 20 years < to go outside and at same time government should start mass testing (20k a day is good but not enough if you don't want to go into a lockdown)

Last edited:
Scientists in Turkey invent kit that multiplies ventilator's patient capacity, easing COVID-19 health care worries
BY DAILY SABAH WITH AA
ISTANBUL TURKEY
APR 03, 2020 3:46 PM GMT+3

Scientists of Gülhane Medical and Design Production Center (METÜM) work on the ventilator kit, Friday, April 3, 2020. (AA Photo)

Turkish scientists have developed a ventilator apparatus with a 3D printer to provide respiratory assistance to multiple coronavirus patients at the same time for use in intensive care units.

Simel Ayyıldız, director of Gülhane Medical and Design Production Center (METÜM), told Anadolu Agency that even though there is no need for these apparatuses yet, they are ready for mass production and will grant them to the Health Ministry if such a request comes.

“The apparatus we produce can be used in the respiratory device either to provide oxygen support in conscious patients, or in cases where respiratory support is provided by the respiratory device in intubated patients. It can be used in two patients,” she said.

The center has the capacity to work 24 hours per day if necessary, Ayyıldız said. “If more demand comes, our prototypes can be made using different techniques. We hope that it will never be needed, but in such situations, METUM will always be ready for our people,” she said.

The ventilator, one of the most important devices for providing life support, helps with air flow to the patient's respiratory tract.

Turkey has taken a series of measures to try to limit the spread of the new coronavirus by closing schools, quarantining around 50 towns and areas and imposing a curfew for people 65 and older.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/s...city-easing-covid-19-health-care-worries/news

First indigenous ventilator to be delivered mid-month
ISTANBUL – Demirören News Agency
5e8730a567b0a90c7cafc302.jpg

A Turkish firm, supported by some other defense and technology firms, aims to deliver the first batch of domestically produced ventilators mid-April, said the country’s industry and technology minister on April 3.

“We noticed that a firm managed a pilot production of a ventilator in accordance with the international standards,” said Mustafa Varank during a live broadcast on a private TV channel, referring to BIOSYS.

“We introduced the enterprise to some Turkish high technology companies such as Baykar, Aselsan and TUSAŞ [TAI]. They started preparations for mass production. A consortium was founded, involving [appliances manufacturer] Arçelik. Now, over 100 engineers are working hard for mass production. They are targeting to start the delivery of the products as of April 15,” he added.

Several companies, some of them from the health sector, have been focused on manufacturing the breathing machines, which are critical for the treatment of coronavirus.

BIOSYS, a Turkish technology producer, made its first prototype after a five-year research and development process.
The ventilator’s mass production began at a plant owned by Arçelik, a household manufacturing company.

A demo prototype of Turkey’s first locally manufactured ventilator was unveiled on the social media on March 30.
Baykar ordered 250 ventilators from BIOSYS to support the company’s mass production drive and Turkey’s public healthcare system.

The ventilators will be donated to the Turkish Health Ministry for use at hospitals catering to COVID-19 patients across the country.

The ventilators, if proven reliable and effective, could also be a ray of hope for several countries that are facing an acute shortage in the wake of coronavirus pandemic.

Vaccine development

Ankara, Varank said, is also supporting 14 projects to develop COVID-19 vaccine and medicines through funding of up to 18 million Turkish liras ($2.7 million).

He said research in this regard was being conducted under the coordination of Scientific and Technological Research Council.

Some 24 universities, eight public research institutions, eight private firms and several researchers are working under the country’s COVID-19 platform, the minister added.

Turkey’s daily production of cloth is capable of meeting a demand of 25 million protective masks, the industry minister said.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/first-indigenous-ventilator-to-be-delivered-mid-month-153549

Back
Top Bottom