Download the Android app in T216
Unlock your tablet
1 go to Android Market
2 go to the recherche and write the app name
3 chose your app
4 press download

Last edited by a moderator:
they give me the same info in post number 3

well I searched a little and I guess they used freescale I.mx53 or an overclocked version of it its more likely they have used i.MX535 which is consumer version of this family of SoCs
Arts-t216-02.jpg

my suggestion if they ship it with Android 4.0.4 or even better with Android 4.1.2 its a pretty decent product but if they are going to ship it with Android 2.3 as it's mentioned in the spec I found I suggest look for another tablet

well I searched a little and I guess they used freescale I.mx53 or an overclocked version of it its more likely they have used i.MX535 which is consumer version of this family of SoCs
Arts-t216-02.jpg

my suggestion if they ship it with Android 4.0.4 or even better with Android 4.1.2 its a pretty decent product but if they are going to ship it with Android 2.3 as it's mentioned in the spec I found I suggest look for another tablet

this is the 1st version 2011 version

Arts-t216-02.jpg

they are different versions of the T216
1- T216 ( standard )
2 T216 3G
3 T216 WIFI
4 T216 Mini
5 T216 ONE

am i hearing right??? congrats to tunisian brothers!!

keep it up people:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom