What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

More from when the Kiowa was being delivered a little while back.

4826669_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

4826691_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

4826700_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

4826703_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

4827020_c311vamwmaudw1p_jpeg136fafe8692ac9897edb091b7b547d78

Have a lot of respect for Tunisian SF. They know what they're doing and what they need to do it. Says a lot that they can get it right but we can not.
The shift happned after the revolution... Someone(thing) begun to change thing to near" perfect" in the Army...whatever by new equipment acquition or doctrine...
Every buy is "interesting" and" right" and even the number is alright...
There is a vision among the army today... That I can't get my hands on, that is who is leading this new road... I tried to ask few well placed ppl that I know... but always got the same answer... Join us and you will know...

What you see in this thread is only a glimpse of this shift... tbh... doing it in only few years... is fishy...

Army...whatever by new equipment acquition or doctrine...

It can never be the equipment, it's always the individual first, "assisted" by good equipment. But it always starts with the person and their will.

Join us and you will know...

Hahaha, recruitment. You're too old, though....:D

doing it in only few years... is fishy...

Why fishy? This is what happens when people were destine to be great but have been suppressed by evil, then they've been uncaged. This is perfectly normal what's happening in Tunisia. Just like @EgyptianAmerican said, the Tunisian people are the ones who benefited the most from their revolution. He's 100% correct with that.

It can never be the equipment, it's always the individual first, "assisted" by good equipment. But it always starts with the person and their will.

Hahaha, recruitment. You're too old, though....:D

Why fishy? This is what happens when people were destine to be great but have been suppressed by evil, then they've been uncaged. This is perfectly normal what's happening in Tunisia. Just like @EgyptianAmerican said, the Tunisian people are the ones who benefited the most from their revolution. He's 100% correct with that.

Well... when you cauge yourself... it's always with another one in mind...Therefore when I take TN army and cauge it to top notch armies... it's too fast... I don't say it's not good... but it's unusual, even if you are uncaged. The Army corp is like an OVNI in TN society... It got out of nowhere and already achieved decades of reforms... in only few years... At this rate, I will not be suprised with new fighter jets...

Remember that the TN army before 2012 was nothing... Ben Ali feared it for coup and therfore put all his money on Police...

At this rate, I will not be suprised with new fighter jets...

I would welcome 24 brand spanking new F-16 Vipers Block 52+ with the full array of armament, just for a start.
Wouldn't this be nice?

f_16c___tunisian_air_force_by_jetfreak_7-d8svq72.png

And I would keep the 12 F-5's as well. Those are in terrific condition and have a long way to go.

L5aDThi.jpg

1206.jpg

58205_433018999554_503619554_4804978_7456251_n.jpg

Have a lot of respect for Tunisian SF. They know what they're doing and what they need to do it. Says a lot that they can get it right but we can not.

I think our primary issue is within the Sa'aka units. I think they need to simplify their role and define it a lot better, take them out of any SF role since that complicates matters more and they're more of a higher trained military unit than an elite or dedicated special forces. To label them as SF isn't doing them any good. They should just label them as a higher trained army unit and leave the SF to the other, dedicated units. Besides some of the other technical issues, don't you think that's the root of the problem? Because they seem to be ok in the naval and other dedicated units, although there is room for much improvement.

Nice F-16 pic :)
But tbh I quite like those Rafale better :)

That would be nice, most definitely. What about tanks? What is the Tunisian army thinking about its armored corps?

I saw those, bro. I like their use of stun grenades followed by canines.

Very similar concept with same APC’s between Turkey and Tunisia. Our flags are almost same as well. Hope to achieve more cooperations on more strategic projects.

They are very similar. Sometimes I have to double back and look at the roundels to be sure it's Tunisian and not Turkish.

That would be nice, most definitely. What about tanks? What is the Tunisian army thinking about its armored corps?
I don't see the need for it right now. Our army need to continue to rebuild himself from the ground and to the top. So heavy equipment, like new Tanks/jets etc.. are not in the agenda right now...
But tbh... who knows...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom