What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

ummmm Tunisia requested to purchase F-135 engines for unknown reason and the Congress approved it
f-35.png

No one knows why... the fact that Tunisia slightly interested in anything related to F-35 is weird.

That too, but to be honest, I look at it from the US' perspective and it's a head scratcher because why would they sell the engine with all the incredible technology they've invested in it when they probably wouldn't sell the F-35 to Tunisia, or maybe they would I don't know at this point.

Bottom line, Tunisia would have access to something I think many "entities" would want to get their hands on it. Not that Tunisia isn't trustworthy, but I don't think it enjoys that close a relationship with the US to buy a few F-35 engines. It's very bizarre.

That too, but to be honest, I look at it from the US' perspective and it's a head scratcher because why would they sell the engine with all the incredible technology they've invested in it when they probably wouldn't sell the F-35 to Tunisia, or maybe they would I don't know at this point.

Bottom line, Tunisia would have access to something I think many "entities" would want to get their hands on it. Not that Tunisia isn't trustworthy, but I don't think it enjoys that close a relationship with the US to buy a few F-35 engines. It's very bizarre.
well the congress approved it... and time will tell what are these intended for even if Tunisia cancel the deal because its still not confirmed on our side.

well the congress approved it... and time will tell what are these intended for even if Tunisia cancel the deal because its still not confirmed on our side.

I'm still baffled by this lol! Very interesting and there doesn't seem to be any kind of error or mistake or anything. It's just what for and why would the US approve such a bizarre thing LOL!

I just read in Defense Arab that Tunisia and the US are very close to signing a deal for 4 F-16 Vipers! The first 4 with all training and infrastructure to maintain them and be able to use them independently and then 14 more to follow after that. That would be great news if there is any truth to it. We should find out pretty soon enough and so far, the Viper is top of the line F-16.

I just read in Defense Arab that Tunisia and the US are very close to signing a deal for 4 F-16 Vipers! The first 4 with all training and infrastructure to maintain them and be able to use them independently and then 14 more to follow after that. That would be great news if there is any truth to it. We should find out pretty soon enough and so far, the Viper is top of the line F-16.
I'm not sure about the numbers and how they would get them but what I m sure by 2023 there will be vipers in the TAF

ErNQTTfXcAMacLT.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom