What's new

TÜRKİYE Declared National 1 Day of Mourning because of Terrorist Attack Against Brother PAKİSTAN

really sad news, it hit me as if it happened in Turkey.
RIP again to all the innocent kids and teachers and soldiers and I wish we could do something to help because truly Pakistan is one of the few countries Turkey can depend on, so Pakistan's progress is also important for us.

i wonder, though, what will Pakistani govt do?
what has the Pakistani govt tried so far?
What is Afghanistan's role?
What exactly does the TTP want from Pakistan through such heinous deeds?
can any Pakistani bro/sis explain this in short?

but your nation is united in support of Turkish military actions against the terrorists. but we have some prominent people who openly justify terrorism and we cant touch them because they enjoy public support.

if our Army could do even half as much as what Turkey has done to PKK terrorists then we would have had much less loss of civilian lives
how big is that support for TTP? and why exactly do they support TTP in so far that they even dare to justify it? do they feel oppressed or neglected or something?

Every single ideology you don't like is supported by Jews according to some people. What gain do they have from Taliban ? nothing.

and each fact which you and your kind does not like is "conspiracy theory".

This has been a dark day for us, the response internationally and from Turkey gives us hope.

I know one thing to come from this, this event was huge, and we will have justice and vengeance.

and each fact which you and your kind does not like is "conspiracy theory".

What fact ? do you even know what a "fact" is, since when these bullsh.t theories are proven ?

You just can't accept the real fact that Muslim societies are so messed up and this have nothing with west, even if west plays games on them, the root of problems is themselves.

Some muslims are so stupid and they will pay for this in the hereafter... And don't think all people who say 'I'm muslim' are muslims...

May Allah reward our shaheeds with Jannah...

Ofcourse, Allah warns Muslims in Quran that the most notorious enemies of Muslims are also in Muslims. You know, easiest way to conquer the castle.

i wonder, though, what will Pakistani govt do?
strike even harder in North Waziristan and maybe go after there leadership in Afghanistan.
what has the Pakistani govt tried so far?
military operations but thats it...no looking at confronting the ideology of militants i.e. stopping the petro dollars funding the madressahs
What is Afghanistan's role?
the previous govt. was using TTP to get back at Pakistan but we expect good things from the new Afghan President
What exactly does the TTP want from Pakistan through such heinous deeds?
this act was directed at the army to give a message that your families are not even safe
as for there general agenda no idea

What fact ? do you even know what a "fact" is, since when these bullsh.t theories are proven ?

You just can't accept the real fact that Muslim societies are so messed up and this have nothing with west, even if west plays games on them, the root of problems is themselves.

What a meaningless and childish logic : )

strike even harder in North Waziristan and maybe go after there leadership in Afghanistan.

military operations but thats it...no looking at confronting the ideology of militants i.e. stopping the petro dollars funding the madressahs

the previous govt. was using TTP to get back at Pakistan but we expect good things from the new Afghan President

this act was directed at the army to give a message that your families are not even safe
as for there general agenda no idea
thanks for answering. Such problems' roots must be addressed or uprooted, otherwise you kill a terrorist and tomorrow a new one will stand up. I don't know much about madressahs and how its system functions in Pakistan, but i can imagine if they are not (all) state controlled, certain figures with their own agenda and point of view can and will abuse it. I think that and Afghanistan's effort (which i doubt) on controlling the border is the best solution.

Back
Top Bottom